Endure 24 take 2

:+1: thanks!

How long is each lap?

I heard one lap is about 4.9 miles

7 Likes

Much cooler today. Would have been a suffer fest if he did it yesterday. Fair amount of wind about too

4 Likes

How’s that Ian fella getting on?

2 Likes

Never mind him, I want to know how @FatPom is doing :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Apologies, a bit late but good luck FP, keep on running, well moving in some fashion :grin:

1 Like

I hope it isn’t raining as much in Reading as it is here

2 Likes

Are you at home? No rain here!

Good luck, puctures look amazing and its so nice to see family having a great time

4 Likes

Ian just came in and cleaning himself because he fell off twice at the same spot. He did 7 laps (35 miles) so far. He seems coping but his feet are very tender.

21 Likes

Keep going FP, you’re doing great. :+1:

Great effort, keep on keeping on…

1 Like

FP here. Thanks for all your great support. I hit the deck hard on lap 5 and 6. Going ok , on top of hydration and food but a bit sick of sandwiches , so switching it up.

7 laps down and having a planned reset but due to the falls I was covered in dirt.
Had a good wash and have proper food and a cuppa in the van.
Feet are very tender again but if I have to walk the rest I will but walking fast is more comfortable now. So when I head out will walk until I feel I can run and if I can’t, I’m going to walk the rest. I have just under 16hrs to to 8 laps to better last year

26 Likes

Keep at it. Do what is best for your feet and head.

1 Like

Great stuff FP, keep at it :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

1 Like

Dig in sir!! Power of the neoprene and Lycra-clad crowd :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Great plan to get yourself cleaned up, try and stay upright for the remaining laps :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Keep on trucking…hope the feet hold up :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Keep on trucking mate!!!

Had a much longer stop than planned. I could not stop shaking, bit of shock I think.
Led down for a bit. Heading out soon in the pissing rain. Walking and poles I think

15 Likes