Enduroman 2020 - The thread

May 15th-18th at the usual location Avon Tyrell

http://legendendurance-events.co.uk/

Have you raced it before?

What with all the crazy ultra style events that they do, does anyone actually do the half enduroman?

Always fancied a go round the course and would happily do the half

I was going to do the half this year, but ended up working

2 Likes

did the double 6 years ago came 5th, my time would of been a win of man of the years to follow but I lost the mojo . Not done a Triathlon race since. Thinking its time to come out retirement and see what the art of the possible is

3 Likes

Funnily enough I might do the half. The Brutal will be my main tri race and I wanted an early season half for a warm up. This looks good and is considerably cheaper at £90 than the others. Slateman, Swashbuckler etc are all £150 - £160

1 Like

I’m seriously needing some mojo and a double is tempting. Brutal also seems like fun though.

2 Likes

It’s in September. In Wales. It’s wet. And cold

3 Likes

Price is def very decent for a half, and I really quite like the idea of multiple laps, may encourage me to give the longer ones a go at some point!

1 Like

I’ll be back again next year. Running only again though. Maybe it’ll be 3rd time lucky on finishing the 200

2 Likes

Same here, I want to do the double again, and now is a great time to start training. Do it.

1 Like

Fond memories of doubles/quin and Deca with enduroman

Really need to get my arse in gear and get back down there.

2 Likes

I like multi-lap courses but Enduroman looks bit much. Even I’m put off by 13 lap swim, never mind 65 laps for the ultra swim

Be great to see you davem.

For anyone who’s not been there before, it’s such a chilled out event, where you’re almost guaranteed a top 10 finish and yet despite the small size has some incredible feats of endurance being completed. One of the best things about the multilap course is that all the other competitors end up knowing how everyone is getting on and this gives great camaraderie.

2 Likes

Do we know if a Triple is being run in 2022 yet?

Nothing on their website. Last update was May 2020

1 Like