Fantasy Giro **NO SPOILERS**

:rofl:

You don’t need the App on your new TV, probably.

Does it have Chrome Cast or similar?

I just start the app on my Apple iPhone, then “throw” it to the TV.

I paid £20 for the race pass and it’s ace.
But I also watch a lot of GTN/GCN on YouTube, which although free, paying the full £40 I wouldn’t feel hard done by either.

They’ve also got my some films/docu on a special paid channel on the app, too.

1 Like

I assume the GCN/Eurosport race coverage is the same? The Eurosport ‘highlights’ show is just the last hour of the stage with no editing it seems, they then have a follow-on chatshow afterwards to talk about it. The 5-6 min youtube highlights have more production!

1 Like

Yes.
But the GCN highlights are a bit different, or at least on the app, the long highlights are.

I don’t the app has ad breaks, so the race is uninterrupted

Blimey, from 1st to 7th in the League in one stage!

So @Hammerer has lost one of his top riders already!

2 Likes

GCN long highlights is an edited version of the whole day, but mostly has a few snippets from the start and the middle, and then will focus on the last few kms uninterrupted (unless it’s boring) followed by one or two really brief rider interviews. But they have no ‘sofa’ chat before or after like you get on the Quest coverage (which i assume is the same as the Europsort?).

MOLLEMA.
today is yours to lose, my son.

And with that, I shall knock @Memphisraines off his perch, to claim my rightful place atop of the board.

Where I shall remain for the next two and a bit weeks.

Mwah ha ha ha :smiling_imp::japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Well he certainly took his opportunity to lose almost 14 minutes on the first climbing stage :joy:

3 Likes

Almeida was just faking it the other day. He’s gonna blow everyone away today, take the stage win and be back up on GC.

:rofl:

He did that on purpose to go for stages like today :+1:t3:
It was all on his pre-race interviews.

@jorgan and @adam / If you watched/are watching today’s stage; that’s better than the IMUK road surface :+1:t3::rofl:

1 Like

FFS, I’m dropping through the League like a lead balloon.

4 Likes

So despite having stage winners in my squad I’m managing to be close to dead last in the whole game. I couldn’t be doing worse if I’d tried

3 Likes

I’m not far behind. The problem I always have is a I pick one or two who score ok, but the rest of my team are shite. Look at the top of the leader board, his team has solid points scorers all round.

1 Like

Team Pedalaré going along steadily…

yes i did ok but my “pick and hopes” have done nothing. Its always the doms that let me down in these games. need a bit of luck there

1 Like

Mid table mediocrity here, which is a massive improvement.

3 Likes

Still a long way to go!

1 Like