Fantasy Giro

https://www.velogames.com/italy/2022/

League Code: 55970262

6 Likes

Excellent, time for my usual stab in the dark and hopefully get lucky.

I see Cav is in, disappointing as I guess that means he won’t be at the Tour. Be adding him for this though

1 Like

I’m in!

Looking forward to this, if Ineos get it right, could be a big margin for Carapaz. Hopefully Sivakov and Porte keep the rubber side down!

Hopefully Cav gets a few stages, very much doubt he’ll be at the Tour.

1 Like

OK i’m in.

1 Like

In, cheers for setting up @APM .

1 Like

Done my team. No idea what I am doing really.

Is this the one ITV dont show, or is that the Vuelta?

2 Likes

Done one. No idea what I’m doing. Cheers

2 Likes

I’m the same as you guys, as ever there are too many variables so I’m not sure what my final selection process was. I think I put most thought into my team name :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m in.
Thanks

1 Like

Last minute team shuffle. Now I’m happy ish.

For the first time for me, it’s been hard to send all the points. Because there are so many in that lower bracket and no out and our faves like normal.

Looking fwd to this. Starts today doesn’t it?

1 Like

It’s on S4C every day I think. Welsh commentary though.

GCN+ as well of course!

1 Like

OWAIN DOULL!!!

That’s all you need to know! :wink:

I think there’s also a fella from Patagonia that will get a mention as he speaks Welsh!

2 Likes

Looks like Eurosport have it as well.

1 Like

My team is awesome :sunglasses:

Adverts! no thanks

1 Like

Seems like sky go have a Eurosport blackout which is annoying. I’ve never seen that before. I can even watch BBC channels on sky go when inside my own sky q network.

Kinda ridiculous that I can’t watch a channel I pay for on sky on a sky app

1 Like

I lost Eurosport on my BT TV package, they said that since Amazon bought it they’ve restricted how they can show it. (I’d now have to buy their “Big Sport” package with Sky Sports and everything to get it)
Not sure if your issue is related to the same thing, but sounds even harsher.

Bother. Missed the deadline.

Have searched on twitter, and seems the SD Eurosport channel still works (it’s just buried in the TV channel listing at channel 868). So that’s a workaround.

Not sure if that’s the oversight and they truly did intend to block it all, or if something went wrong on the HD channel. Guess I’ll see over the next few days.

Tempting to get GCN with one of the discounts available

Edit - it’s actually now resolved in the HD channel. So all good

1 Like

:raised_hands: 7th place - can I switch a few around?

Van der graaf generated 274 points

1 Like