Fitba chatter

It’s really not easy, being a Spurs fan. :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Hhhhmmmmmm…finally Moyes has worked out what those people sitting behind him are there for…

1 Like

For me its Mourinhos subs that won us the game. Taking off Dombele really upset their midfield. He’d dominated and its the worst Soucek and Rice have played this year. They just couldn’t get a foot on the ball. Obviously watching Bale come on at 3-0. Priceless. Yarmalenko and Lanzini though were awesome when they came on. It was like watching the 2016 Lanzini again.

rice has played two internationals - there si too much riding on him. where was haller?

1 Like

Injured i think. Antonio with ice on his knee after also didnt look good.

1 Like

and no other strikers…

Yep, its ok we bought another winger :rofl:

1 Like

The only 100% record in English top 4 tiers and no-one is more surprised than the majority of Holte-enders!

1 Like

Spurs, can’t smile without you :rofl:

1 Like

FPL Tritalk league here for those with a team

Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League

1 Like

Thanks @stenard

Just the 2 of us up to now.

Just joined. So does this mean that we start from next week?

I set it for scores to be from game week 1. So I think it’ll just update the tables one the next bulk update this evening

2 Likes

I’m in😬

1 Like

I’m in too. :grin:. I believe I have a well rounded tritalk squad with EFC, AVFC, THFC and WHUFC all represented. No room for Posh or QotS sadly. Premier league philistines.

3 Likes

Yep just spotted that , thanks. I note that I am currently bottom. The only way is up as Yazz might say :slight_smile:

And the mighty Tranmere Rovers are in too. (I suspect that I am the only one)

1 Like

Apparently only 74 people paid to watch the Sky PPV game last night. With the Newcastle lot donating 15 to food bank instead raising 20k it seems the fans have had enough of the robbing bastards at the Premier league/sky . Boycott PPV football!

6 Likes

I have no intention of paying it Already pay for Sky Sports, I’m not paying more. The money grabbing is doing my head in ATM. This breakaway Euro league is sh1t. There is no need to create it other than greed. The whole point of sport and what make English football more exciting is that although the ‘big’ teams generally win they can still lose to smaller teams. Small clubs like Arsenal can still win the FA cup. We don’t want to be like France or Spain.

3 Likes

I’m certainly not paying for them.

What irks me is the way they’ve scheduled the games. If all the PPV games were 3pm on a Saturday, then I’d be more forgiving. At least that way it broadly reflects games people might normally only be able to watch if they went to the game and paid for a ticket. But by scheduling them the way they have, with it conceptually feasible to watch all 10 games sequentially over a weekend, there was clearly a hope that us football fans would be complete and utter suckers, and start paying £15 a time to watch all five PPV games each week. That’s just a money grab.

2 Likes