Giro d'Italia 2021 - **AS IT HAPPENS - SPOILERS **

Well, that’s going swimmingly…

2 Likes

Do you not read the gambling site tips and the ones in the cycling media?

Loads of tips.

Like stage 16 breakaway etc.

Well, you didn’t pick Ganna for a start; a shoe in for a couple of stages :sweat_smile: Throwing Cavagna in there for me, has given me that early points boost; which will diminish over the coming week no doubt. Cavagna does like a breakaway though, so fingers crossed there.

1 Like

It’s all about cost innit.
I started putting my perfect team together - most likely to win TTs, sprints, breakaways, climbs etc and soon ran out of buying power.

Any radio stations or similar doing live audio commentary so I can watch on S4C and actually understand the chat?

That’s good question, they didn’t say.

All they said was Lefevre had said he was off at the end of the year and they didn’t currently have anyone of his calibre.

Thought Jakobsen might be the one but who knows.

1 Like

Is there anyone currently?

1 Like

Probably not, but Lefevre isn’t or can’t match the offers from other teams. He’s not usually wrong when he lets someone go, could Bennett be at his peak?

Almeida also leaving, cushioned by the fact they’ve got Remco on a 5 year deal.

Well it would seem like my sprinter choice has been a complete waste of credits after yesterday, and now today

3 Likes

Can’t watch!!

1 Like

What a GT debut!!! outstanding ride! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Anyone had Taco? FFS, what were the bunch thinking…

2 Likes

Judging by the speed with which they closed the gap they could have had him any time… Kudos to him for going very deep and hanging on… Great to watch…

3 Likes

All credit to him and Bora for trying to control the day. It’s the other teams with sprinters in the mix who just sat back and waited for the end whilst contributing nothing.

3 Likes

Most of the other sprinters got dropped due to Bora’s efforts, hence no other teams had an incentive to work with them

1 Like

I thought they comfortably had him then for some reason Fcuked it up. Chapeau Taco!

1 Like

Well Viviani and Gaviria were both still there weren’t they?.

Hmm, third day at the top if the League, but my lead has almost evaporated. Sagan and Viviani doing well for some of you!

2 Likes

Today looks like there might be a bit of shake and bake

What’s today’s stage?