Pics?

5 Likes

Oh my days. That helmet

1 Like

NO!

Seriously? That’s amazing!

Yep! They didn’t want their normal kit to clash with the maglia rosa

2 Likes

Remember the Garmin days? Argyle Armada?

That kit and helmet are horrific

Bloody Palace collab :scream:
Love Palace gear.

It does look * a lot * like the Supreme x Castelli kit though :speak_no_evil::face_with_monocle:

Also, just tried to find it to buy…doesn’t look like it’s out…yet :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I see you’ve gone for Bike Science jersey. Not popped in and seen AndyS for ages; Clifton is a bit of a trek into Bristol from here tbh. Always got nice stuff in there. Last time I went I left with an Assos jersey/bibs by accident :sweat_smile::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Not officially announced until Monday I believe. But it obviously got aired at the team presentations and will feature on two stages before then, so slightly weird decision!

1 Like

Yeah, used to ride for them.
Still have the kit!
Relegated to the basement now, like

Got the email this morning … they didn’t know if there were going to be selling it in the store today :sob:

It’ll be :pound::pound::pound: if normal Palace is anything to go by :roll_eyes:

€25,000 for Ganna’s bike :scream::scream::scream:

What did the email say?
I know someone who works for Rapha (and actually led this project) but I’m reluctant to call on favours initially

This was it.
Not much other information at all

If it’s available to buy, the price will be high.
But it’s SICK kit. :heart_eyes:

My friend said it was going to be priced the same as the standard EF jersey, so that would make it £145 I believe

But does it make you a Full Kit Wanker? :thinking:

1 Like

Too late for that, just getting ready for tomorrow’s ride :see_no_evil::rofl:

I’d want the LS jersey to wear over autumn/spring with my 3/4 bibs

Highlights on Quest right now. Found totally by chance.

Didn’t recognise Wiggins for a moment; change of image; looks more like a Navy SEAL now.

1 Like

I was just about to post exactly the same. Was sat with the little one having her milk and, unusually for me, scrolled through the guide.

Some sort of link up with eurosport and gcn from the advert cut throughs.