Hello….it’s been a while

Hello everyone. I used to be TransitionTed but I’m all better now. Nice to be back. Hope everyone is ok in these weird times

25 Likes

Never heard of you.

7 Likes

See, that’s why I left :joy:

8 Likes

No, I don’t want no scrubz
scrubz is a guy that can’t get no love from me
Hangin’ out the passenger side of his best friend’s ride
Trying to holla at me
I don’t want no scrubz

8 Likes

Ah…it’s great to be here :+1::joy:

3 Likes

It’s a thing of beauty f_t

3 Likes

So where have you been, and how have you been getting your fix of all things triathlon?

You’ll notice the new site is mainly about cats, beer and DIY mind

1 Like

Well, I sold my gym, did a nursing degree, worked in A&E throughout my training and now I’m a scrub nurse in orthopaedics and trauma. I mainly CaniCross with my Boarder Collie but am loving gravel riding. Not raced much tri since 2019 if I’m honest.

18 Likes

The OLD forum was mainly about DIY, cats and beer though, tbf

6 Likes

I bow to your superior knowledge, I was quite an amateur back then, but seem to remember it also strongly embraced the themes of “tubs or clinchers” and whether to set a treadmill to 1%:thinking:

5 Likes

And a weird penchant for O faces.

3 Likes

Snap, no Tri here either since 2019, or indeed foreign travel. Not swum with any commitment since March 2020 either, tried to get back into it after Lockdown 1, but it just wasn’t that convenient WFH (pool right by work). Bit of a watershed really.

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Don’t think anyone races tri here. Just a bunch of piss heads :grin:

1 Like

The honey badgers will be pleased to see you in Slims Ted.

2 Likes

How’s the TVR? :roll_eyes::rofl:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, that’s TOTALLY changed now! We are on point and tri focussed all the way. :joy:

3 Likes

Tranny Ted…the one TTer who made me feel so much more positive about my own somewhat ill considered motor carriage purchases…

welcome back mate…

3 Likes

You were doing fine until you dumped Subaru for a JLR product :wink:

3 Likes

less dumped and more Mrs eJC drove it to work one day instead of the Porsche and I never managed to wrestle the keys back from her…

4 Likes

I really need Toyota, Subaru or Lexus to build a mid sized 4wd estate with around 300ps…

I don’t think that’s being greedy?

1 Like