IM Lanzarote 2022

Welcome to TT2.0 @mshsbr :partying_face:

1 Like

I think heā€™s been out there at La Santa for a couple of weeks or so and ā€˜er-indoorsā€™ was planning on coming out at some point down the line. I wonder if sheā€™ll be supporting him from Ruta 66 this weekend.

4 Likes

I think LCB is a regular at CLS. Iā€™m sure they have an arrangement where they give her an apartment in return for her bigging them up on her social media.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

#Influencer

1 Like

Iā€™d imagine that was a win-win for both parties. Those CLS apartments ainā€™t cheap.

1 Like

I thought she was sponsored by CLS?

sorry yeah me too

1 Like

Swim and run course recceā€™s today, both pretty simple.
The heat on the run wasnā€™t meant as bad as i had been worrying about, so thatā€™s good. Went out at 3pm.

13 Likes

I donā€™t think the temperature tends to be ā€œveryā€ hot, but itā€™s the cumulative effect of being out in the sun for hours on the bike and then on the run with not much shade and being a bit dehydrated. I think the temperature was probably hotter in Austria.

2 Likes

Itā€™s always hotter somewhere else according to folks on here :rofl:
I think weā€™re up to it being about 45degrees at Outlaw a couple of years ago :wink:

7 Likes

In the shade no less :sunglasses:

5 Likes

At 0600

8 Likes

TBH Iā€™ve done Lanza 6 times and for at least half of those events itā€™s been cold, cloudy and a bit drizzly at the top of Mirador de Haria :rofl:

1 Like

Looking at the swim course this afternoon and frankly Iā€™ll just follow the herd on Saturday morning to the start and that will set the tone for the next many many hours!

11 Likes

Excellent plan!!!

1 Like

Anyone seen a start list for the pros?

Google drew a blank

1 Like

Nobody of note:

https://www.trirating.com/ironman-lanzarote-2022-may-21st-seedings/

Angela Naeth.
Thereā€™s a name from the past!

2 Likes

Local forecast is for the usual wind direction anything from 38kph to 44kph, anyone tracking me Iā€™d say donā€™t wait up :smiley:

7 Likes

Good luck everyone :+1:

1 Like

Did we have numbers somewhere? (yes too lazy to scroll up :man_facepalming:t3:)