Intervals.icu

Ah yes, thanks for that :+1:

More intesity required. Not sure thereā€™s enough coffee in the world to help me though.

3 Likes

This is my previous 12 months. Iā€™m guessing the Z5 is mostly parkrun for me and the one race that Iā€™ve done this year (a 10k).

2 Likes

This is a timely reminder. Iā€™ve cancelled my TP subscription now, so iā€™ll start using this a bit more (when i actually start training again! haha)

It just gets better and better. Lots of WKOfeatures now, and run pace charts not just power

1 Like

Do you pay for the premium version? I have a gap of data from Nov last year to May this year now due to the enforced 3month maximum pull from Strava.

Iā€™d happily the few quid theyā€™re asking for to help the platform. But i canā€™t actually work out how to upgrade the account! haha

and what is WKO?

You should seea a link near the top of the Settings screen Intervals.icu

I only use the basic one. I have paid for Strava and TP so I canā€™t afford anymore. I wish Strava would look at increasing the data anaylsis side of things. Perhaps an offer to buyout intervals.ico :thinking:

2 Likes

I donā€™t pay Strava or TP any more, so am happy to fund this one now. Way cheaper than TP.

The only other one I pay a tiny amount for is Veloviewer. It has my favourite overall summary screens of my total volume.

2 Likes

Can just connect garmin to intervals and pull old data from there if needed. Although yes I do pay, first company Iā€™ve ever wanted to pay just because I felt it was worth it. Never had WKO but thought about looking into a few times, version 5 (if thatā€™s the current one) sounded particularly good for actionable information on identifying strengths/weaknesses with interval prescription based on that.

2 Likes

I have a gap too. Struggling to even get any new data in tbh. If you figure out how to do it and what you need to pay to get it done then give me a shout. Iā€™d also like to backfill things a bit and start using it a bit more regularly again

1 Like

Iā€™ve just set my Mrs up with a new account so I can coach, no problems pulling all her old data on a free account.

Go to Settings Intervals.icu and you can import data:

With Strava import you get 3 months with a free acount or you have to pay Ā£36 /year. Or as @Chriswim says you can import all garmin data with a free account.

EDIT - to import all garmin data you have to request the backup from Garmin

If you import from Garmin over the top of what is already there from Strava, will I end up with lots of duplicates?

Might just start new with Garmin data, but I donā€™t bother annotating what is there, so it wonā€™t be as readable as the Strava import.

Yeah I wondered about duplicates, thereā€™s a thread of the forum about it:

In the latest release activities are considered duplicates if they start within 1 minute of each other and have distance and elapsed time within 1% of each other.

1 Like

OK, so that should work for most. But my indoor rides will fail as I record them to Strava as Zwift rides with distance, but record the Garmin with just the power meter and no speed/distance.

Oh I didnā€™t know I could get a full export from Garmin. Iā€™ve just requested one. My garmin data goes back to 2012 so thereā€™ll probably be quite a big old file. I think Iā€™ve got intervals.icu data going back a couple of years but would be nice to get more of it there. One day Iā€™ll try and analyse some data properly. But Iā€™ve been telling myself this now for many years.

Thanks @d.t, was waiting to get home to remember how/explain it properly.
Her garmin request only took a day I think. Used to be lots of duplicates when first started having garmin as well as strava, but yes thatā€™s now fixed. Not sure about @buzz problem though.

I got the last 3 months in, but there still a big hole. For Ā£9, Iā€™ll probably just support the dev. He deserves it, and Iā€™m almost certain my strava history is the most clean training log I have (other than training peaks). Garmin definitely has duplicates, dual recorded zwift events, etc

4 Likes

I spend enough time analysing athlete data, without looking at mine saying ā€œtrain moreā€

Just paid my Ā£9 and pulling the last decade of strava data over. See ya training peaks, wouldnā€™t want to be ya. :joy:

3 Likes