IRON FEBRUARY

Fairly sure the last alcohol I had was in October, in fact I’ve barely had 5 pints since early May last year when I had a few with my mates.

Don’t ask about chocolate though :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Time for us to move to the southern hemisphere :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I did dry January in '19 & '20 perhaps a few years before too. But Jan '21 in Lockdown, no way was I making it worse! Haven’t bothered since.

3 Likes

My appetite for boozing has really fallen off a cliff this year, unless I deem it, ‘worth it’. And the ‘worth it’ bar is getting much higher. Sharing a bottle of wine with someone over dinner is entirely worth it. 3-5 pints in the pub on a Friday evening, much less so.

3 Likes

Pre-covid I would go for about 6-8 months without drinking a drop. Then would start again. Recent years not so much.

2 Likes

47?

So just a normal month then? :wink:

(should point out I don’t ever drink)

3 Likes

I did look at that as well :smile:

1 Like

57?!

That’s me. (58 in April, uggh)

2 Likes

That’s great !
Bottom of 60-65 soon, swim hard, bike harder

Kona Q… !

20k on a big holiday that might end up in France world domination and the adoration of your peers…?!

No?!?

4 Likes

1/1 training :man_running:t4:
1/1 booze :beers:
1/1 pizza :pizza:

5 Likes

1/1 No booze
1/1 10k steps
0/1 Training

2 Likes

1/1 no booze
1/1 training
1/1 no Pringles
1/1 no Coke Zero

winning :grin:

4 Likes

Looks like I’m gonna be 0/1 exercise and breaking my streak. Didn’t make it to 7.

School strike, work, Mrs GB home late from work, late dinner and cleaning literal shit from some sort of horror film situation in the bathroom and I’m done for the day. I simply don’t have the energy to go out to the shed now.

7 Likes

Well I’m at Heathrow and opted for Costa rather than the pub this time.

Also had a run of sorts with my brother earlier. He’s not Mo Farah, we did 5.6kms in 45 minutes, but it was nice to chat. And I’m logging it as training.

so that’s :

beer 0/1
runs 1/1
swims 0/1 - this is irritating - perhaps may do 2 tomorrow & retrospectively log one as today, cheating a little I know.

15 Likes

All the best Fruity :small_airplane: .

3 Likes

Bloody hell fruity !

You get 8 likes for a 45 min 5k… ( respect to your brother )

I get three for intervals with a rowing machine involved WHILE IVE STILL GOT COVID !

Some of these pencil necks are going to be needing your immediate assistance … real soon !

First big drink since Jan 1st… can you tell ?!?

12 Likes

Problem is that you set the bar too high on a daily basis. Aim lower, make us expect less. :smile:

7 Likes

Haha If it’s any consolation, that pic of you doing a million sit ups while gurning in agony is seared into my retinas. Whenever the inner snowflake threatens to come to the surface, and says training is too hard, I’m going to draw on the power of @mungo2 :muscle:

6 Likes