It's just not cricket - well it is actually (spoilers)

Phoenix absolutely hammered there😳

1 Like

Just before the last catch there was an absolute exodus from the stands of fans, they knew it qas doomed.

Awful showing from the Phoenix

1 Like

Low scoring women’s game today Spirit chasing 83 are 11 for 3 from 25 balls :open_mouth:

26 for 6 off 43 balls now :open_mouth:

1 Like

What the hell sort of pitch are they playing on!

1 Like

They’re at Lords in the sunshine! It just looks like bad batting :roll_eyes:

1 Like

and that’s how you steal defeat from the jaws of victory…

1 Like

OK, so I reckon I want the Spirit to win tonight. Then the Oval/Originals game becomes a winner-takes-all game for a place in the play-offs.

Last year both finals were won by the team that came through the play-off the day before, so that extra game seems to build sharpness.

1 Like

It’s raining quite heavily here right now. I wonder if it’s going to get to Lords? :man_shrugging:

Jonny Bairstow has slipped on the Golf course this morning and is out for the foreseable future, including the T20 world cup

What did he slip on, an alligator :crocodile:

2 Likes

Its funny because youd think Golf was a fairly safe game but I imagine the ECB are a little pissed off with him.

I remember Phelps saying he went bowling during the Olympics with a group of people and Bob Bowman went mental. He was also banned from going mountain biking.

2 Likes

Oval test has been cancelled as a mark of respect.

I had tickets for tomorrow, but given the weather I doubt if I’d have seen much play

2 Likes

So the Oval Test is going to start tomorrow now. Tomorrow will still be day 3, so basically just a 3 day game.

I wonder if Surrey CCC will be giving away free tickets for Monday’s play? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Innings forfeit each?

1 Like

Great start once it started!

Good grief - hell of a first hour

2 Likes

Carries on like this and should be able to get 4 innings wrapped up in 3 days again.

2 Likes

Unless England do their usual let the other team off the hook again

Edit: So very predictable

2 Likes

SA might bat again tonight at this rate!

2 Likes

Yep middle order collapse. How predictable.

2 Likes