LIONel

I couldn’t find a Lionel thread, so here it is.

I am no Lionel fan boy, but he has given us some good commedy over the past few years, and I do respect his transparency and frequent Vlogs. However, in the past 12 months I get the feeling that he is approaching his training in a much better way than before.

His latest video is pretty impressive. What stands out is the difference in attitude from when he did this set last year and repeated again this year.

2 Likes

I immediately assumed this was going to be a Thread about Lionel Brockman Richie.

Not going to lie… I’m a bit disappointed.

7 Likes

I wonder if he plans his training All Night Long

7 Likes

not unless he wants his neighbours Dancing on the Ceiling

3 Likes

Great idea, this thread can be dedicated to anyone called Lionel

3 Likes

There’s only one Lionel worth mentioning … and he ain’t related to Tony.

8 Likes

This could get Messi

5 Likes

Lol got to love tritalk :joy:

Colonel Sanders, what a unit :muscle:

3 Likes

I’ve never forgiven Lionel for giving the ball to Gerrard in the last minute of the 2006 FA Cup final

4 Likes

Loved him in celebrity big brother

2 Likes

That’s better; now everyone knows which one we’re talking about.

2 Likes

Apparently Lionel trains…

http://www.lionel.com/

1 Like

I saw Lionel Blair on the TV the other morning, talking about having his jab.
I genuinely thought it was an elderly lady until his name came up at the bottom of the screen.

5 Likes

He’s back with DTD again after having his best year with him then gong back to do doing his own thing again. More of his training is Easy…

Like a Brick House?

2 Likes

It’s good to see his run improving over the last 18 months, and I think the shorter distance races against younger guys has given him a bit of a kick in the ass. He’s still very negative about his swimming though which won’t help.

I like watching training while I’m training, and his content is good.

@Matthew_Spooner They’ve over played how hard the 2020 run was in the editing, if I recall correctly he caught a fly or choked on fluids at the end, he wasn’t exhausted from the 16 min 5ks.

1 Like

I bet no one had a spider handy :man_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

Actually I heard that he swallowed a spider, Bird, Cat and Dog, but they couldn’t decide whether it was Mark Allen or Dave Scott who was the GOAT

5 Likes

12 March:

2 Likes

No Jan, didn’t take the correct paperwork

I suspect Frodo will still get out there, he still has a week to sort it out