More COOKING/BAKING numptiness

Man, that face says it all. Classic!

1 Like

Looks cracking.

Someone doesn’t need any more sugar :joy:

if anyone’s looking for some Indian cooking inspiration, it’s worth a punt on looking at the recipes from Maunika Gowardhan. what’s different?? not a lot compared to many other Indian cookery stuff but the difference is that she has an iOS/Android app so you don’t need a paper version - it’s all online. (she sells a book as well)

search for Maunika’s Indian Recipes on your app store - there’s a small charge but less than a fiver I think.

I came across it a while ago and she has some good stuff on there - recipes I’ve not seen elsewhere.

3 Likes

Coconut and chocolate chip merangues :yum:

2 Likes

Giving bread a skip this weekend. So it’s home made honey nut granola And Apple and cinnamon muffins.
image image

2 Likes

Ok I didn’t avoid bread completely. Joined the lockdown banana bread bakers today

2 Likes

Banana bread was my first attempt; love it!

I think Oz banana bread takes a lot of beating - never had it taste as good in the UK.

I made cinnamon rolls. I’m now at home by myself during the week. This may have been a mistake :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Lotus biscuit cheesecake - totally lush

3 Likes

oh man … i want that now!

I’m completely flummoxed as to why I’m not borderline underweight 6%BF like most triathletes :thinking:

4 Likes

Yes please. :yum:

Puff pastry pizza. In my belly. Flippin delicious.

8 Likes

4th birthday lockdown cake

9 Likes

Okay…I’ve got three people to cook for;

One is pregnant
Another is vegetarian
The third is coeliac.

WTAF do I cook???

1 Like

A moussaka with a stuffed pepper option for the vege? Serve with a basic leaf and Parmesan salad with a nice vinaigrette.

Or risotto?

My mum always goes the “gourmet” salad option. She’s boss at salads but basically just throws everything in then does a side of the meat that can be added.

1 Like

If it was winter I’ve got a good mushroom Bourguignon recipe. Can still dig out the link to it if you want?

pie and chips, you’re in the north.

3 Likes

Ceps/mushrooms are a no from my wife :sob:

I cook a butternut squash risotto on the monthly meal plan, that’s the only thing that looks like it’ll suit.

@JibberJim - Pie has gluten. It’s not coeliac friendly.