My kingdom for a treadmill

I was starting to eye up the rowers that are still available are Decathlon actually…

But I have a confession to make - I just checked the NHS guidance and it turns out I’m still allowed out for exercise, it’s my daughter who has to stay in :woozy_face:

Doh!

So panic over, but I’ll keep my eye out anyway.

I find the timer on my ZR10 is slow; after say 30 mins on the treadmill counter, you’ve actually done maybe 31 on your watch. I haven’t done a definitive comparison, but if I start my watch after a minute of walking, then after 30 mins of running the watch has caught-up the treadmill clock.

Came close - decathlon had two treadmills in stock last night but closed for orders. This morning the one I wanted was gone, but the weaker one is still there (13kph max) if anyone is desperate?

Good for a warm up I suppose :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve dug my concept 2 out of the back of the garage, where it’s been since my last race at Henley in 2005. I’ve stuck new batteries in the monitor and it works fine, apart from the fact that the pace I can now maintain is significantly slower than 15 years ago :rofl:

1 Like

I cleaned the flywheel for the first time in 6 or 7 years last weekend. They genuinely are fantastic pieces of kit.

Need to change the seat rollers this weekend…

I have a concept2 from 2002 … i oiled the chain once in 2008 I think … still going strong :slight_smile:

4 Likes