Pro Cycling Live - will contain spoilers

So close to a sixth win, possibly his last chance. Top six with 150m to go and everyone is out of the saddle apart from Pog, wonder if that held him back?

1 Like

He’ll be 42 on 25th April.

I know he’s never admitted or apologised for his ban, but what a rider.

1 Like

He’s off to try and equal Merckx’s record five wins in L-B-L on Sunday, based on yesterday’s performance maybe he’ll do it.

3 Likes

I actually wouldn’t put it past him!

Tour of the Alps was like a French blast from the past today! Pinot and Bardet.

3 Likes

Taking the kids to watch the UCI track nations cup finals at the sir chris hoy velodrome tomorrow.

6 Likes

Another sunny dry day in the classics, don’t remember a season of no rainfall on any of them before.

1 Like

Big crash, Ala in trouble in the trees, most of EF have left their kit on the tarmac, chaos

2 Likes

Carnage. Nasty crash that.

2 Likes

Phil Phil Phil Phil etc etc
:rofl:

1 Like

Looks like Remco’s going to get this

Phil
Phil
Phil
Phil
Phil
Phil
Phil
Phil
Phil
Phil
Phil
Phil
Phil
Phil
Phil
Phil
Phil
Phil
Phil
Phil
Phil
Phil
Phil
Phil

3 Likes

The finals at the UCI track cup was fantastic, but oh my god the number of crashes I saw in the women’s madison was something else. Laura Kenny and Maddie Leech’s crashes were just in front of us and it was the most chaotic rides in a long time

3 Likes

Really didn’t go well for Alaphilippe, ended up hitting a tree and getting two broken ribs, a broken scapula and a collapsed lung, won’t be seeing the rainbow bands for a while sadly.

5 Likes

I’d forgotten that LBL no longer finished with a climb. I remember Dan Martin being chased up the last climb by a bloke in a panda suit the year he won.

Remco obviously had it all wrapped up long before the finish, but it’s a different sort of a race if there’s a long flat run in for a group to form.

3 Likes

Oh dear, oh dear :man_facepalming::joy:

2 Likes

Just watched the final 5km of that stage on Eurosport.

Chaotic just about covers it. As well as that crash, the leader had to stop at a pedestrian crossing as people were crossing :joy:.

3 Likes

It was like a Cat 4 race

2 Likes

The ultimate sticky bottle and surely a KOM in the climb?

6 Likes

That Giro limited edition Alpecin-Fenix green jersey is lovely

1 Like