Rant rant rant

Heretic. No further comment.

9 Likes

The only half decent vegan cheese I have found is applewood, which you can get in larger Sainsburys. Everything else is awful. Had to throw away a Tupperware box that I was keeping a different type in because the stink wouldn’t go away, even after going through the dishwasher a few times.

I appear to be just having one of those days where everyone and everything is pissing me off.

Maybe coffee will help? :thinking:

4 Likes

Burn him, then burn the cheese :joy:

Cheese is good :yum:

Actually, to further your case one of the tea points at work does vegan cakes and cookies etc., tried one once :nauseated_face:, there’s obviously a reason there’s always loads left unsold!

2 Likes

I can just about handle a bit of Mozzarella, anything else is too strong.

I am pretty much dairy free, no vegan agenda, its just easier on the stomach for me.

1 Like

Did you wake up as me?
:rofl:

4 Likes

WAIT… WHAT…? HEY SOLICITOR… WHAT DO YOU MEAN ‘OH YEAH, IT’S BASICALLY DONE NOW I EXPECT TO HEAR BACK FROM THEM IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS

IT’S TAKEN A YEAR. A YEAR IN WHICH I’VE FOLLOWED UP MONTHLY BECAUSE I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO TAKE A WHILE. SO WHY DID I HAVE TO CHASE FOR THIS KIND OF UPDATE? IT MAKES ME THINK THAT MAYBE THIS HAS BEEN SAT ON YOUR DESK FOR A FEW MONTHS AND YOU HAVE FINALLY GOT AROUND TO DOING IT.

It may very well be a coincidence, but it feels like bullshit to me.

1 Like

Very much my work ethic at all times

3 Likes

To be honest, mine too. One of the things that’s left me so grumpy today was having to rush through something I’ve been looking at but not doing for 3 weeks now.

But I expect other people to be better than me, in so many ways.

5 Likes

That event will go right past where we got married (Castle Lachlan).

I think this is just a speculative venture to relieve rich people of their cash. It will be interesting to see if they get much interest and it goes ahead. It costs about the same to row the Atlantic through a company; and that’s way more prestigious (and arduous!).

1 Like

Exactly what I was thinking. I’m thinking it may end up in the same realms as Fyre festival etc. Sold with Michelin starred chefs and butlers and you turn up to one guy running around for everyone and a local burning meat on a BBQ.

Im the same, and I have run out of coffee. I have a call in a bit and a proper customer is on it. I dont usally deal with the end user. I had to excuse myself from it, I said the mood I’m in I’m likely to tell them to fuck off.

2 Likes

what the fuck is wrong with people?!?!

4 Likes

Or maybe

Sounds a bit like that BBC mini series ‘Stag’ also set in the Highlands.

1 Like

TBH I think you’d be surprised how many people have that sort of spare cash to splash around on an event like that.

I think it would probably stand more chance if it’d been a cycling event. People spend huge amounts of money on luxury cycling trips and superbikes.

An ultramarathon is a bit niche regardless of the cost.

1 Like

That would be a lot of fencing :rofl:

Like riding the TdF route “for charity” :yawning_face:

1 Like

Scary as hell that that book over is 15 years old

Can’t believe a bunch of triathletes are tutting over the cost of a race. :rofl:

At least it sounds like you get a lot for your money. As long as it doesn’t turn out like the Fyre festival and they end up eating a mcdonalds in a Travelodge.

It sounds more like a fancy holiday with a bit of running.

Plenty of people pay 100k to be handheld up Everest.

If you can afford it, why not.

5 Likes