Rugby Chat

That was a great match. Made my 2hr Zwift session fly by!

Roger me with a gatepost, never saw that coming.

Come join us in the final Wales…

1 Like

Half time in the Wales v South Africa game and I think Eddie will have a huge smile on his face. Wales won’t have enough players left soon, and SA will need a bit more than a power game

Just got back from a run, looks to have been a snorefest so far.

What are the English commentators so excited about Wales scoring?

SA will have to play better than that next week.

1 Like

Balls.

Both teams played to not lose. We lost.

At least I’ve escaped this now, win or lose :grin:

My mates are having a gathering next Saturday … it’d be nice to have a catch up, but can i face being in a room with all those, err, gentlemen? I’ve been getting constant stick all weekend from them already!

Well I picked SA to win at the start of this thread…I also didn’t fancy England to pull it off.
I hope I am bloody wrong!

Good to know we’ll be cheered on by the Jocks, Welsh, Irish, French, Aussies, Welsh etc etc though :joy::joy:

I missed both semis - was on an ITU TO course in Loughborough… but sounds like I missed one cracker and one shite one. hey ho, England won and the best sides lost…:wink:

I had SA as my dark horse winners pre-tournament - I just hope they can pull it off on Saturday. having England as 2x RWC winner will see their supporters crowing against other home nations for years - I can hear the chants now “2 World Cups and 2 World Wars…etc”. bastards. :pleading_face:

:south_africa:

I’ll just leave that there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well it’s not like the French will be busy that day, is it. :+1:

1 Like

Are they ever busy, usually on strike :wink:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
South African @FatPom - just France resident for 6 years. #mybloodisgreen
But hey. Details :wink:

A SA living in France! Why does your God hate you? :wink:

Anyone else watching NZL v Wales?

thanks, will put it on now. worried could be a rout looking at Wales.

EDIT: Not too bad at least with 15 minutes to go. Feared Wales may get done by 40 points. Still time though…

Yeh, it was 35-10 when I tuned in and it’s been always Wales since.

I watched the first 5 mins then turned it off.

Was always going to be a bit of a hammering. Always is against NZ. But i’m still chuffed with how well we’ve come over the last 10 years. But we do need to get that All Black monkey off our back at some point!

1 Like