Running Every Day

I’d pick February.
(and not a leap year)
:nerd_face:

3 Likes

I did it a few years ago for October (no reason just wanted to). Only rule was it had to 1 run of 30 mins and where travel/work meant it wasn’t possible then a second 30 min run would count towards the total 31/31 runs. Ended up running the Abbey Dash and got what was then my 10km PB during the month. It was mostly easy/steady running and nothing that long.

3 Likes

I run pretty much every day, because a) I enjoy it and b) it has become a habit/lifestyle over the years and c) otherwise I just sit on my arse all day

Not obsessive about it, sometimes a day or two get missed due to whatever. I’m currently on an 11 day streak (including treadmill runs which I don’t share on Strava because, yawn)

Well I need some sort of structure. Consistency is everything and I think running every day will help support that. May back off though a bit and skip a day when I start upping the cycling.

Just need to find that runner in me and lose some weight. Was contemplating doing the Box Hill Ballbuster duathlon but the cut-offs looked difficult.

Might do a couple of Duathlons at Dorney Lake instead before next summer.

On another point, I read somewhere once to do recovery runs with a fast cadence to ensure that your body is trained to run fast. So even on my easy days I will keep with a fast cadence and see if I can improve my running times.

Cheers

“Pretty much every day” is the crux there.
And you don’t stress about it.

2 Likes