I’m a confessed technophobe (or should that be ‘techno-simple’) and find that all the zwift articles are you need X but if you have Y do Z, or maybe even ZxY=B etc.
I just want to use it for my own training sessions. It’s the physical side of getting it all going that I need help with.
So, I’m interested in using zwift.
Things I have that I may need to use:
- a newish smart tv - ideally I want to watch it on this. It has wifi.
- a mac lap top, a cable to plug this into the tv if needed.
- an iphone
- vector pedals (and garmin watch)
- elite direct drive turbo trainer that doesn’t give me any digital output and isn’t erg.
- I need to join zwift. (I can probably get this bit right)
- I need to link the pedals to zwift.
- I need to be able to watch it on the tv
- I presume I have to change settings/press buttons while riding. Not sure how I do that.
Help with 2, 3 and 4 would be really appreciated.