Seasons Greetings

Wish strangers using nicknames on an Internet forum a Merry Christmas HERE :upside_down_face: :santa::deer::christmas_tree::snowman:

7 Likes

Have great festive break, enjoy some time with those close to you, and if that’s your bike, stay upright. :santa:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas random anonymous internet people.

Dont worry if you feel like you have eaten and drank too much, its unlikely you have done so more than me :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas strange peoples. May your mince pies be plentiful and calorific.

7 Likes

I have no idea who you all are. For that matter I have no idea who I am.

I sadly don’t seem to have made the transition to this new and strange interweb place, but I do wish you all a happy Christmas and healthy and fit new year whilst randomly passing through.

Whoever you all are.

6 Likes

Happy festivities to all the internet peoples I interact with on a daily basis far more than my actual “Friends”! :grinning:

8 Likes

Yeah have a good one and all that you lovely fit, healthy alpha trafleets.

5 Likes

I interact with you lot more than my family :wink:

1 Like

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

5 Likes

We decided on Subtle as our theme this year.

Have a happy Christmas one and all!

“The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.”

6 Likes

Yes, Merry Christmas to all on here. Hope to see some of you at some random activity next year :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I get more and more anti-Christmas all the time, but still Merry Christmas unusual internet folk

4 Likes

Bah Humbug - but have fun whatever…:wink:

5 Likes

Happy Christmas all

3 Likes

Happy Christmas all. Hope you all Have an enjoyable holiday period. Arrived at the in-laws under two hours ago and already into beer 4 :beers:

5 Likes

Happy Christmas internet sportspeople, although I’ve actually met a few of you this year and you are actually real :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Will @discobot be chiming in

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

Merry Christmas all!

3 Likes

Have a great Christmas everyone, it has been both entertaining and informative on the forum this year.
There have been far too many highlights to mention individually :smiley:

3 Likes