Smart turbo

The shortage of turbos seems to be over.
This is a bargain! £699 for a H3

3 Likes

I had about 10 months of rattling on the saris. But customer support was excellent.
Once I started to understand it… I was literally requesting parts to be sent out and they obliged without question (obviously cheaper than doing a return and swap). It’s lovely and quiet again now

Calling any Elite Direto owners.

Mine has started making a squealing sound but to be fair could have been making it for a while but i have moved it into the house now so is more noticeable.

Got on to Elite and they asked me to video the issue and now they have sent me an instruction video about taking it apart and gluing some threaded bits together with loctite.

Anyone else needed to to this?

1 Like

@mw22 is your man here. I believe he’s been there and bought the t-shirt

1 Like

Not so sure about that.
Very familiar with the saris…my dealings with elite didn’t last long when it arrived with fundamental bolts missing.

I’d assume it’s the belt. Whether it’s slipping or worn.

Generally no harm taking the case off. Hopefully they’ve not made the screws of cheese like saris.
I never bothered putting my cover back on.

Mine doesn’t squeal but it has been one of the ‘hum’ models since I’ve had it and not been an issue.

I’ve had to remove a panel and video it, they sent through a spare part. Support is pretty good, rapid imo From elite.

Always frustrating every day you can’t use it though.

1 Like