Swimming for Hammers and Spoons

Thanks. I thought so, but was beginning to doubt myself!

Yeah i agree. Especially if it was quiet and he saw which way you set off. Sounds like a little wiener angry man to me.

2 Likes

I miss swimming, Its been 10 days since I last went into the water.

I know that there are bigger problems in the world at the moment.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing last night at the time I knew the pool was open with lanes in. Not something I thought i’d ever say!

1 Like

I should probably just lock this thread :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Furlough it for a few months and the government will contribute 80% of the posts.

1 Like

@chickenboy was using swim cords around a tree in his garden today :wink:

Are they any good?

Yes they are good. Take a look here :-

1 Like

Cheers :+1:t2:

He should’ve finished off that patio first though.
And the weeds :rofl:

1 Like

Surely this is the ideal place for advice on dryside training for the next few months.

Any good?

1 Like

Matt swam!
I have to say, in 9 degrees I’m certainly not jealous. But it would be nice to get outside and in the water

3 Likes

I’ve a mere (local word) a mere 4 mile cycle away where wild swimming is allowed.

Not even tempted.

Even though it’s crystal clear.

23 Degrees today
9.5 Degrees in the lake
Managed about 170m. Icecream head was too much

4 Likes

Beaut!

Open water swimming season now open. Water has increased to 13 degrees (Up be 5 degrees in a week), was fine in a wetsuit and hood, no boots or gloves needed

First swim was 1750m in 30m. 4 weeks out of the water, so felt hard, but so nice to be swimming again. Never thought I would miss it that much… and such a bonus OW swimming

1 Like

3 days in a row OW swimming 15 degrees today. Last 2 days 2500m, really happy with pace, around 1:41-1:42/100m feels really comfortable pace, not putting in huge effort, but swimming faster would burn lots of energy

2 Likes

Public enemy number 1

#welljel

Question for @Hammerer…
Thoughts on swimming resistance bands? Found a StretchCordz set, but only in the max blue resistance. Useful in these times?

Scroll up a bit