The alternative rant thread - I LOVE

I bloody love cheese. :cheese:

Couldn’t live without it, life would deffo be a much more. sad place in the land of this man.

5 Likes

Wine. Red wine , white wine, fizzy wine.

That’ll be the Casein, diary heroin :grin:

1 Like

Chocolate milk :yum:

Nutella. German beer. Bavaria. Riding any bike that isn’t a TT bike in nice weather :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Marmite on toast. Yum. Cycling in Girona.

1 Like

The sea. Haven’t lived further away than 2 miles from it my whole life.

The mountains. Wish I’d spent more time in them so far. Plan on doing so in the future!

3 Likes

The simple pleasure of riding a well indexed and fettled Shimano 10 speed gear system.

And chicken dhansak

3 Likes

My office has really thick and creamy chocolate milk by the gallons to use whenever you want, either in your coffee (which is awesome), for cereals that they provide (free, as per all other food in the office for breakfast, lunch and snacks) in the morning, or just to drink by the glass.

I currently get through almost a half gallon bottle by myself every day! It’s incredible (not so much for my weight!)

2 Likes

I love the rant thread!

8 Likes

Those pink and blue fizzy cola bottles. Love em

Cheesy as hell, I know, but… my daughters. They’re just awesome.

Tri related - my Spesh Venge Vias disc. I always feel like a million bucks when I climb on that thing - it’s so much better than I am.

6 Likes

Really enjoy the simple ritual of my weekend breakfast coffee. My Bialetti hasn’t let me down in the 15/20yrs I’ve had it.

4 Likes

Swimming…

I’ll get my coat

3 Likes

beer

and beer

4 Likes

Surfing, especially these days

17 Likes

4 Likes

Oohh nice. I can’t put mine on this weekend and the wife had this horrible cough. And the heat just sets it off. I even slept in the lounge last night and was tempted to fire up the fire, as it was blimmin freezing on a few sofa cushions on the floor! :man_facepalming:t3:

Yes!!!
We’ve had our open fire on;
Smokeless coal
Kindling
Kiln dried logs
Firelighters

Worked out it costs ÂŁ1/hour :scream:

1 Like

Anything by Tunnocks…

…and the hidden mysteries of nature and science :dna: (well you did ask :wink: )

Irn Bru, can’t forget that.

5 Likes