Trail & Ultra Running Thread

The motivation to keep going when so far ahead of the record that ultimately couldn’t be a record, I imagine would be hard to keep going (albeit he would get the win if kept going at the same rate)

4 Likes

The Spaniard who was leading has also binned it now. Irish chap is at the transfer point with a healthy lead over the athlete I picked at random on day one.

2 Likes

Finish tonight?

Seems possible/likely depending on whether he takes a nap before/after the car journey, I’d have thought not as things might start tightening too much.

1 Like

Getting tasty now with the previous 2 leaders withdrawing

1 Like

Serious pace at the moment
Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 18.09.53

3 Likes

More my kind of speed now
Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 21.28.32

2 Likes

Top five men have finished, looks like Debbie might come in 6th OA if she keeps going!

1 Like

Decent sprint finish for 4th/5th :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haven’t been keeping up, what happened to S.Verjee, dropped?

She dropped out on Monday I think - quite a while ago.

Ah I see, thanks, she was leading when I looked last.

This really is the best dot watching isn’t it. Come on Debbie !!

2 Likes

Thought she’d be running with Mark Potts but it looks like he’s gone on without her. Must be great knowing you’re nearly there

3 Likes

Matt Neale took a wrong turn earlier, cost him a few places.

Looks like two women in the top 10 :grin: Come on Debbie and Elaine!

2 Likes

That short film (on Insta) of Debbie saying goodbye to her son at the start :cry: You can just imagine what the reunion is going to be like soon :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It just showed Debbie finishing live on Facebook. awesome effort . Debbie’s such a lovely person too. Well deserved.

2 Likes

Still following the Spine race - as I would be in that end group - the resilience they have to keep going is amazing . Im totally obsessed with this now - still no interest in taking part mind.

7 Likes

I still really want to do it. It’s so bat shit crazy it has to be done.

1 Like

Summer version possibly but you can shove that winter edition!

2 Likes