Training - What Training?!

Funksters was even lower.
Mine would be higher eating the food he got!!

4 Likes

Some solid threshold work. Watching the post-race YouTube’s.

5 Likes

4 weeks to go and the legs are no longer feeling trashed with the long bric sessions 60 mins on Zwift with 62 TSS and then an easy 10 miler in the sun

13 Likes

This happens very rarely so I might as well smile about it :slight_smile:

Won’t be anywhere near the top 30 once the fast guys have done it but today I can bask in the (relative) glory

14 Likes

11 lumpy miles (205m elevation).

1:18, 7:06 minute mile pace.

10 Likes

Close enough

1 Like

7 mile jog :man_running::dash: ===

Still taking it very steady… will be a while before really running again, but feeling more confident with the heel. It’s all the other bits that seem to be complaining

7 Likes

5x5

5 tonnes moved.

7 Likes

Nice 36km on the bike this afternoon, good mix of sunshine and headwind leaving my with a rather red face. Love this time of year, just wish I’d had more than 90mins to get out today.

6 Likes

26km in the mtb, some hard on my own, some very easy with LO.

Washed both cars early doors, CORE! :wink:

5 Likes

Nothing all weekend so far.

But I’ve just ‘repaired’ my wetsuit with a dental floss stitching job (awful) and a big old rub of black witch, that’s so old it’s all gloopy. Found even more holes so jammed some more of the probably out of date stuff! :joy:

Wind is down. Sun is up. Thinking of venturing out into the sea and giving the new tow float a little spin.

That’ll be my swim training done then.

10 Likes

It’s a shame you’re not a portly like me, I’m looking to sell my FOOR 3.5mm cheap.

1 Like

Wasn’t sure how the legs would be today, so just stayed on Zwift and watched the Super League final

2 1/2 hours / 211W NP

6 Likes

Little walk around Tatton Park.
No actual training, but…

I wrote the evening midweek TTs on the calendar
Booked some OW swims
Sorted out the TT bike spares kit
Wetsuit is soaking in the bath
I’ve looked (and baulked) at a hotel for Staffs
Plotted next five weeks of “training” to get me over the line :fire::100:

11 Likes

Steady on, you are setting a bad example, it’s not June yet!

3 Likes

2 hours TTing Sat
First OW today…new lake set up was :ok_hand: and the water was lovely and clear (was it hell 16 degrees tho).
Think that’s the first time in 8 years I’ve swam without shoulder pain too. No idea why either.

Finished off with 50 min on treadmill, too tired and too hot for that then.

8 Likes

Dunno what you’re talking about mate. It’s professional quality. You wouldn’t even know it has been repaired.

9 Likes

Did you get stabbed whilst swimming or something??

6 Likes

Invisible that mate :+1:.

2 Likes