TriTalk Travel Guide

What doe ChatGPT say? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

You are feeding the AI algorithms, you will be their first target, time to start worrying about machines instead of sharks :shark: :joy:

4 Likes

Ah, just keeping one step ahead of the cunning contraption Jeff. Its giving away all it’s secrets.

4 Likes

I’ve been to Ecuador, but not the Galapagos Is. I enjoyed it, nice place. But it’s way more dodgy now apparently.

I was going to say just go to Sharm for snorkeling; but you’re in Oz. Don’t you have that Barrier Reef thingy near you :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s me sold!

@Jorgan Galapagos from Ecuador will be same cost and flight time as Adelaide to Cairns!

I’ve visited the inner reefs twice, and not overwhelmed for the reputation. maybe just unlucky time of year, but had a better dive just from the shore in Gold Coast, and cheap/accessible parts of Asia so not purely that going to tourist areas of the reef

3 Likes

I know it’s too far for you, but Sharm was incredible for snokeling the 2 times I went. That part of the world has been a bit iffy for more than 20 years now though. Not sure sure how ‘safe’ it is these days, but certainly during the height of ISIS(L) it was pretty much boycotted by western travellers. The other issue now is it could be full of Russians.

2 Likes

Sharks. Just putting it out there

1 Like