TT Bike Fit in Dorset or Hampshire?

Hi, does anybody have any recommendations for a TT bike fitter in Bournemouth, Dorset or maybe Hampshire?

Have recently returned to triathlon after a 10 year absence so need to update my position, thanks

Just outside but there’s a guy I’ve been recommended in Crewkerne. Is that too far?

Its about an hour away, that could be good.

https://www.totaltritraining.com/bike-fitting-service/#mapbikefit2

It’s actually South Petherton by the looks of it. But pretty much the same area.

2 Likes

Is that with Kit Walker?

The contact email would suggest so

1 Like

Yeha it is. Dave M mentioned him. Crazy rapid himself I understand.

1 Like

Yeah, he’s won Outlaw something like three times now!

So many people using Liam Maybank around here but he wants over £350 - which is just bonkers imo. I’d like a pro to look at my position but not for a LD race entry fee

1 Like

Located more towards Winchester. Fits a lot for the road/testers in this area and gets good feedback from our local clubs.

2 Likes

Service de Velo? They’re in Botely, the Portsmouth side of Southampton. Can’t include links in my posts, apparently, so you’ll have to google them.

I remember a mail about them when I was in Venta. Pretty well thought of I think.

1 Like

You could pay Cyclefit prices - £500.

IBFI do communicate with their members about how much they should be charging. It is a 3-4 hour service plus bike setup post fit.

Level 3 IBFI is generally £300 - that’s the more qualified fitters.

I’ve always been happy with Scheritt Knosen in Thatcham but I’ve only used for road bikes .

Thanks for all the recommendations.

After a bit of research I went to see Kit at Total Tri Training. Had a great experience, reasonably priced and would highly recommend.

3 Likes

That’s good to hear, as I’m still keen to get this organised at some point. Realistically probably after Xmas. :+1:t3:

1 Like