VeloGames - Giro

Bum that ruined stage 3 scoring for me

Snap!!

Two sprints, two cockups from my main man! :rage:

Fark Mr Consistency Dumpy Doumoulin lost a chunk of time in a crash so early on. He’s done for the GC now most likely and I’m done for the Velogames.

3 days in and I’m ready to kill whoever picked that music for the highlights on Quest. Over 2 more weeks😫

Ugh, crap for those of us with Demoulin.

Any news on extent of injury and whether likely to start tomorrow?

Yep, that’s me stuffed!

He went to hospital for scans. No fractures, but very swollen knee. He knows gc is gone, so sounds like he may take the decision not to aggravate it and get fit again for the tour?

Great - Dumoulin is out after 1.5km of today’s stage.

Well that’s me stuffed then!

1 Like

Pillock!
How dare he quit with those pretty bad injuries.
He’s given it to Yates now (Roglic will crack)

This has been a great Giro so far

1 Like

Marvellous.

I appear to be 4th in our League. No idea how I managed that, I’m usually pants at these things!

I’m not sure it’s worth me checking any more. Do Sunweb have any riders who could make an impact on individual stages? Otherwise it’s a bust for them.

This :point_up:

eggs and baskets! Add ot this i spent on Viviani who is trying his hardest not to win a stage, i’m basically doomed.

Though Roglic has stated that he wants to lose the pink today or tomorrow … so just need him to retire and for Yates to take it from today to the end, then i may redeem ever so slightly!! :laughing:

I still have Nibbles, so there is a Plan B.

Yeah, same. Super annoyed I tweaked my team at the last minute to get EV in and drop FG. Outside of that, I think I’d be doing fairly well. EV seemingly having given up is going to cost me quite a bit, as me and my friends have money on each grand tour, and grand tour combined comp, and the overall season comp. The guy who was already streets ahead in the overall season comp went for FG, and also had Carapaz :man_facepalming:

I appear to be slowly creeping up the league.

They have Oomen(?), previous 9th in the Giro when supporting Tom.

I have Nibbles and Yates, so still not too bad. Was hoping for more from Sivakov and Ewan though

Rojas helping me out today :slightly_smiling_face: