VeloGames - Giro

In my little world I do as I’m top of the league. Perhaps Trofeo Super Team is more relevant? Or would be if they still had it.

Don’t think I’ve ever been so high up a Velogames table.

Essentially Carapaz would have been a star pick - only 10 credits and complete underdog potentially winning the thing. Ackermann or Demare over my choice of Viviani and I should have realised that the random Italian riders essentially all turn up to try get into breaks and sneak stage wins.

Got a stage win today, but only moved up 1 place in the league :roll_eyes:

1 point from a podium. :slightly_frowning_face:

I took top spot!

Never been this high on a Velogames league and never will be again no doubt

1 Like

I didn’t think we were talking about this any more?! :laughing:

(at least i wasn’t actual last!)

Bizarrely similar to real life, winner with a decent gap then battle for the podium spots.

Campenaerts second in the TT again ffs. I guess he’s probably a bit more cheesed off about it than us Velogamers though :upside_down_face:

Ended-up 3rd from bottom, although well clear of the bottom pair.

:pleading_face:

I was fighting all the way for top 2 or 3 and then last few days died a death to 6th. My riders just started to drop like flies and ended up not making many points at all in last week

Well I certainly helped the rest of you lot looked good. Bring on the Tour!

Haven’t Velogames had to can the TdF league, as ASO have started their own Fantasy Game, and put the lawyers onto them.

Are we going to do the Dauphine?

Can we please not do any more races so that I can bask in this glory for the rest of the year? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Are we going to do the Tour’s official fantasy TdF? I think they’ve got leagues built in though the game isn’t open yet and so can’t check.

Is it free?

this :point_up_2:

has velogames officially been rinsed from memory for tdf then?

It was free last year IIRC. Required constant fettling if you wanted to be competitive as I think you could pick a road captain for each stage that doubled their points for the day. And maybe even subs allowed on the rest days.

Yep, correct on both accounts from what I recall. Daily captain and two “windows” to make subs that coincided with rest days

Very realistic!

Maybe not, but it will stop the pain I had in the Giro when my main pick when home so early on.