Watcha watchin'?

The Departed on Netflix.

It’s been a while since I last watched it. A film that wouldn’t get made today :speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil:, but some great lines.

3 Likes

You mean the TV? I keep thinking the same but its been checked with a spirit level.

Maybe its my chair thats off level :thinking:

One of my favourites of all time, fantastic movie. @FatPom put me on to Internal Affairs as well

2 Likes

It did look wonky to me but hard to tell with angles. Maybe the tv is level but your window isn’t square? :grin:

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of Richard Gere, so I probably put you on to Infernal Affairs. :smile:

1 Like

Have you seen the trailer? I have no idea if it’s a spoiler, I haven’t seen the film. :joy:

I’m always the sort to wonder why they remake old films or add a sequel when one when it’s not necessary but this looks really good.

1 Like

He should change his call sign to Matlock :joy:

2 Likes

It wouldnt surpise me. The window is part of a double window patio door ensemble that I was saying needed replacing in the finance thread. The door has warped and there is a gap.

Our house was built by fucking morons so I doubt anything is square or level.

2 Likes

Yes im a mad trailer watcher. When we saw Dr Strange 2 there was an extended trailer with unseen footage

1 Like

Night of the 10,000 PB’s. Live from Parliament Hill on BBC iPlayer now.

1 Like

:joy: yer that’s what i said…oh :wink:

1 Like

UK on Eurovision now…

Well it hasn’t improved since yesterday. The lyrics are pants, and it looks terrible too. The guy can sing but what is “up in space” and this whole space theme about? It’s like it’s the 60s again. I hate kissing on peoples chips but that does not do it for me on any level whatsoever.

Australia for the win so far.

1 Like

FFS no! Norway, Moldova, Ukraine (so far, Meghan Markle washing hands woman could be weird enough)

It was weird, but the song wasn’t good enough to beat the other three.

1 Like

Eurovision

UK entry was really strong :muscle:

Can’t believe I’m watching this

2 Likes

My wife has been watching it in the other roo. Shes now back watching it in the lounge.

God its fucking awful

3 Likes

Yeah gf mega into it. Seems to know a worrying amount about the acts

1 Like

How the juddering fuck do Australia have an entry? They couldnt be further from Europe if they tried.

2 Likes

You cant vote for your own country. Lets see the VPN usage by country for tonight please.

1 Like

They were a special guest one year and just didn’t go home :smile:

I said before, I don’t think you have to be in Europe, yo just need to a member of the European Broadcasting Union or something like that.

4 Likes

Fair enough. More the merrier. Its all a bag of shit i dont care who is invited.

4 Likes