Watcha watchin'?

Ha ha ha - he’s an utter legend.
He was filming over here somewhere small and asked a few little gyms if he could go train with them, erm YEAH :heart_eyes:

He does random stuff to Instagram followers, too.

Just seems like a genuinely nice person who’s thoroughly appreciative of where he’s got to in life and likes to give back.

4 Likes

His workouts are insane. He works out twice before 7am and has a massive breakfast in between.

He’s only hack squatting 400kg but that is still some serious strength and as @gingerbongo his reputation is that hes a thoroughly decent geezer. Saw a video the other day of a school for disabled children and they were having a party and invited him and he sent them a video saying nice things, and then all these presents turned up like 4 massive presents for every kid. Legend

5 Likes

Deleted previous comment - tricky shadows. Looks real. 'Roids + enormous amounts of hard work.

In a similar vein* I watched the Nick Bare 2h50 marathon YouTube the other day, again one of the better no nonsense clips. He’s lost a lot of muscle mass which is good to see but he’d still snap most sub3 guys in half I think.

Still unsure if any of it is real though, juiced* or not. It just doesn’t look like he’s running that fast to me.

*A pun of sorts.

1 Like

Two Set Violin. (via the Davie504 rabbit hole!)

Saw his 100 miles at Leadville vid as well

Didn’t look like someone capable of a 2:50 marathon but maybe the weight began to tell after the first marathon

Just watched the 2:50

Didn’t look like there were that many folks doing the race so he did really well to keep the pace going - unless that what the field looks like at that pace (I wouldn’t know🙄)

Enjoyed that - thanks for the recommend

1 Like

Fascinated by tik tok. Folk live stream having a a chat with some other folk. It’s hilarious some times. It’s quite friendly. Some absolute loons about, in a good way. And also some total planks

I liked his series on Nowtv or whatever it was - the American football agent thing. Aye - used to be a footballer. He was massive back then

I watched Legend the other night. The Tom Hardy Krays film. Its ok as a film, nothing special. Tom Hardy playing both of them was very good though.

Watched the final episode of Obi Wan. Was really good, except for one thing. The colour mixing is appaling and no matter what setting I used on the TV the dark bits were unwatchable. Couldnt see what was happening.

1 Like

We enjoyed Obi Wan as well, made us want to resurrect our home cinema stuff. But today I CBA’d to get up into the loft so I’ll add it to the To-Do list for another day.

1 Like

To be honest despite Disney+ presenting it in Dolby Atmos they really didnt captilise on it. Its not one to make the most out of a home cinema set up

1 Like

That’s more probably to do with your viewing environment than the programme itself.

I have my Dolby Vision settings quite dark (and filmmaker mode for Amazon) and the Tatooine stuff was dark (as it should have been) but I make sure the lounge is dark before watching

2 Likes

Its not. I went through every setting and it was various shades of crap. Never had this problem on any other film or show.

The lounge could have been darker and I do normally use movie mode which is dark, but changed to dyanmic and it was just as bad.

Seen on other forums people complaining of the same.

Watched the 5th episode of Obi Wan - it’s good.

Holding off the final…

Tony Hawk - Until the Wheels Fall Off, not much to report yet, only 15 minutes in, 2+ hours to go

2 Likes

Enjoying Sherwood on the BBC, 4 episodes up so far. Being set locally & from a mining town adds exta interest but not a requirement.

2 Likes

it’s very good - looking forward to last 2 episodes

2 Likes

I enjoyed it.
The Mat Hoffman docu is better :+1:t3:

1 Like

I prefer to imagine it as a Sherlock/Robin Hood cross-over. No idea what that would look like though.

1 Like