Weather: because we're mostly so British

Possibility for thunder all over today. West side of the country slightly higher chance.

Last couple of nights have been uncomfortably hot so welcome it being a bit cooler

1 Like

Weather is horrible today. Dark, dingy and raining, havent found a gap to walk the dog yet and its just started absolutely chucking it down

1 Like

Stopped raining here pretty for the first time today. Trails will be muddy tonight!

2 Likes

In the last 48 hours I’ve had hail stones stinging my face, torrential rain that I’ve only ever seen that heavy in disaster movies and blown over and thrown to the ground three times.

Glad I’ve now returned to northern Scotland :grinning:

ETA: and a lighting strike to ground so close that I felt rather than heard it.

2 Likes

Its now blue skies with a few wispy clouds.

1 Like

yep, nice here now

1 Like

Clouded over again here :see_no_evil:

1 Like

We had a rumble of thunder here about 30 minutes ago and a heavy downpour.

I was expecting worse given that it’s WImbledon time :roll_eyes: :rofl:

2 Likes

Dark clouds outside.
Making me not wanna go on Zwift :joy:

2 Likes

Wet morning, sunny afternoon with a bit of a breeze, very nice jogging weather

1 Like

Almost feels like autumn here today, I’m going to have to trousers on at this rate :rage:

Yep,. bloody low pressures, its like April here, some sunny spells and then rain showers.

Some models suggesting an Azores high in early July. That would lead to some stable sun and warm air and would be much better. Still time for that to change of course.

1 Like

All over the shop here. Sun, cloud, cool, warm :upside_down_face:

Increasing looking like a very warm spell coming up mid July. Some of the models are going bonkers with one modelling 40c which has never happened before.

Unlikely to be that hot and the models will downgrade nearer the time but I wouldnt be surprised by many days over 30 in the south.

oh dear, my race is July 16th :smile:

1 Like

Excellent. I have a spare days leave to take. I may treat myself to a day of sunshine!

1 Like

hope it’s not that for the Commies in Birmingham - knowing my luck it will probably piss down

1 Like

Thats just the start

3 Likes

I’m liking the look of that. This was our low temps yesterday.

3 Likes

I’ll eat my hat if it’s 40 here then. Really hope not as I have to be in the office that day, as we have Australians visiting.

1 Like