Wetsuit repair

Ah so its some specific compound, I was wondering if I might have something similar but unlikely I guess

Lasts a fair while, worth having some if you’re cack handed like me.

IMJ question !

1 Like

I’ve smeared in some Tailwind, and have laid it out in front of a crowd for it to seal

:muscle:

3 Likes

Power of the crowd ! One of Kona ladies race commentators said some thing similar.

I’m a big tailwind fan, I’ve now found the perfect tw/ brown sugar ratio! But for me it was a game changer probably more than other product ever.

Bugger. That’s right on the arsecrack

7 Likes

Too much tailwind?

I’d happily recommend the place that repaired mine if you’re wanting to repair it.

2 Likes

Thanks!

On it though. Managed to pick up a tube of Blackwitch from Anne’s surf shop, floss from coop and a needle kit from a local petrol station

Just sewed it back up and applied the glue to the inside, will wait for that to dry out then slap some more glue on the front!

4 Likes

For easy pre-race evacuation?

Voila

10 Likes

Nike Zone. Gotta be faster now.

3 Likes

Good luck. Did that with my one last year but it just ripped again all around the repair and beyond.

Hope yours holds!

1 Like

Yeah we’ll see, I haven’t actually put it back on yet. Just need it to get me through this week - shame to be down in Cornwall with no surf and decent weather!

1 Like

Quick ten minute dip and it seems ok - I was very careful putting it on though. Actually, probably spent more time putting it on than swimming

4 Likes