What animal are you most like?

If you had to be an animal, what would it be?

This was my windows start screen today:

I strongly identify with capybaras for some reason. I mean, not claiming to actually be one. But can’t help thinking they may be distant cousins. Maybe it’s because they like to sit in the sun all day with their buddies eating vegetables and occasionally going for a swim. Maybe it’s because they have that look that says, yeah, whatever- they are not going to be drawn into a fight, they are just going to carry on chewing and then wander off to sit in the pond. Maybe it’s because they have bad hair and not very exciting lives. Don’t know why, I just identify.

You?

5 Likes

Can’t see them being much good on Bologna though :thinking::joy:

3 Likes

yeah there’s that similarity too :grinning:

2 Likes

Can I have first dibs on Sloth please :sleeping:

8 Likes

The manatee

It’s how I currently feel. Large and docile.

IMG_3864

When I’m not feeling as large, it’d be a red panda.
Because they’re docile and just so Damn cute :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Can you do this though? Then I believe you qualify.

1 Like

probably me today

5 Likes

Probably human but sometimes that’s debatable.

1 Like

I’d be my dog, life of luxury. He went missing around midday and I found him on the bed snoring his head off. 5am walk because he like chasing foxes, poached chicken and cod breakfast then a snooze.

14 Likes

I run like a cheetah, and swim like a dolphin :wink: I think I also want to be @AndyS dog though :wink:
most like a silverback, large, cumbersome and fucking grumpy.

3 Likes

I was going to say I run like a dolphin and swim like a cheetah, but cheetah’s are actually quite good swimmers (probably better than me).

I’m probably most like the wild haggis:

8 Likes

Probably a blackbird as I never seem to stop fidgeting around :joy:

2 Likes

How I see myself:

How others see me:

11 Likes

You trying to say everyone reckons you’re cute?!

Are you ‘that’ dad at school drop off?

4 Likes

I also identify with my dog.

Raph is solid and dependable, but he’s also belligerent and a creature of habit. He knows where he thinks we should be going on our walks and protests if we try to make him go a different way. He likes his exercise to be steady and lets the youngsters do all the energetic stuff and then he comes home, has his breakfast and will quite happily find a comfortable spot to snooze and contemplate the world until it’s time to go out and exercise again

15 Likes

What I would want to be: Gorilla, Tiger, Honey Badger. Fearless

What im actually like, probably Eeyore.

8 Likes

Turns up in full army fatigues and 40kg bergen … or his Ironman finisher tee

6 Likes

Do you also have a well groomed beard…covered in your dinner :rofl:

2 Likes

Drop bear. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes, with a hole cut in the trouser leg to show-off my calf tattoo.

(I’m actually one of the least lightly people to attend school in sports clothes! Many of the Mums are terrible for it.)

4 Likes