Who smells a lot of weed cycling to work?

I walk to work at 5:30 am and pass a group of railway workers waiting for their lift and they are all smoking it. Scary

This probably makes me sound really straight, but I actually have no idea what it smells like! Tried it once in Aus, but was battered and can’t recall

I quite like the smell but have never been tempted to partake. Hate the thought of smoke getting into the engine room & am clumsy enough at the best of times

Yeah, usually from a White Van. Our neighbour likes to wake and bake so usually a cloud from his garage at about 6:45am

Definitely not the armed forces, but we had someone who we tried to recruit a few years back and he went on a stag do to Amsterdam the weekend before his pre-employment medical and failed the drugs test :thinking: . His job offer was withdrawn.

Any job where you’re operating machinery or driving under a professional licence… computer says :no_entry: or should do.

Guy who used to work at my place stank of weed all the time. We are in IT so minimal damage. Although after he left we looked at some of his code. It was batshit. I swear some days he was smoking crack.

2 Likes

Having moved out of London at the end of last year, I now notice a lot of ganja smell on the streets of Camden. Nasal function regenerating after 47 years living in the smoke.

1 Like

I was waiting for a bus on Brixton Road the other day and a bloke cyclied past smoking a massive joint - bloody cyclists are all dopers :rofl:

3 Likes