Your latest smashfest in the hurtbox

You ride in the rain yesterday in the storm…

Or was that just an example?

A loon rider, that’s spelt correctly, was seen on sheephouse yesterday…

I get the gist…

I’ll have a belter later…

Nah, that was just an ‘exemplar’ of a good smashfest story! I went out on my Bergen run on Saturday early, as I knew it would be sh1t yesterday…not the actual phys you understand, but the amount of admin involved with all the wet kit, when I have a day to be getting on with, with my family. It’s not like I can just do it, then have the rest of the day to square my kit away before the next one :sweat_smile:

Still got the squaddie in you!

Went running with a local guy last week, staff sergeant in 8 years going places in the mob.

Different world to what we had, good memories though.

8 years?! Did they have Coronavirus at his place :laughing:

He’s a clever kid
REME/ AAC
Degree in aeronautical Shite, paid for by the Job.
After a commission in the RAF…?!

Would you believe he still hasn’t had a bike fit?!

Oh the irony …!

1 Like

Smashing a session in Costa so I’m ready for a weekend of PAIN :flushed:

:rofl::rofl:

Smashing a rest day (as per Jorgan’s suggestion :wink:)

Just demolished a packet of chocolate coins. Smashed it so hard I didn’t even need to take the foil off. Will keep you updated when I detonate a gold-leaf turd right into the glory pot as a result of this #smashfest

7 Likes

Smashing out back-to-back episodes of Ponysitters Club :sob:

IT IS SO PAINFUL

I just absolutely ripped into an absolute #smashfest of a strength and conditioning session. My glute Bridges were so powerful that the concrete under the floor was beginning to buckle.

My utter domination of these exercises have pushed my muscles to limits unforeseen by man to this point.
#smashedit #gainz #fuckyeah #wod

5 Likes

Yeah, but lets see tonight’s run :rofl:

I was actually expecting a different um gender but this is quite good:

And yes, I regarded my treadmill session today as…An absolute BEASTMASTER hammering through pistons OF FIRE and SMASHED those 21.1 imaginary kilometres. Or something. I haven’t really got the hang of this have I?

I’ll get me coat.

1 Like

A turbo session the needed 3 applications of chamois cream. #smashedit #chaffing #balls

4 Likes

Just had a look at the Garmin app and found I was doing cartoon level, max cadence of 220 on a downhill section yesterday in a half marathon.

1 Like

Fitted a pullup bar on Saturday. Smashed 6 whole pullups. My son (17) then went and did 21 pullups

3 Likes

Tales of smashfests should ideally be poetic, or read like an excerpt straight from a thriller; superlatives and hyperbole add the icing to the cake.

1 Like

Emptied the pool with a MIGHTY vertical arm of Hercules. Wannabe fast laners, swamped in my wake, washed aside and left stranded on the lane ropes of DESTROYED self belief. 1700m of pure hydrodynamic perfection. #Iamaswimgod

6 Likes

Someone mention cake? :cake:

3 Likes

Very good, very good. :smiling_imp:

I set off on rep 1 of a pyramid set to the sounds of ‘alright showoff…jeez’ coming from directly behind me.

A young-un managed to keep up for the lap by which point he asked if we’re supposed to go slower as the reps get longer. ‘No’ I replied, completely breaking his resolve to keep up with me for rep 2.

#smashedit

6 Likes