Your latest smashfest in the hurtbox

Before IMJ existed on Facebook, there was this TT thread…

Managed to hold in a massive :poop: for at least 3*200m off 3:15, until it started to escape and a quick Evac was required.

Absolutely smashed my hurt box when I sat down.

2 Likes

Long run home tonight; #Igotthis

Going to lay-down some hurt on my piston-like quad rockets. I just hope in the melee, my work pass doesn’t fall out of my pocket, because it says I have ultra clearance & proficiency in combat arts declared illegal in 47 developed countries.

1 Like

Super stylin seafront slaying for me last night. Obliterated an 84 min half mara training run and #wasntevenwearingvapors - that means it was the equivalent of a sub 75 right?!

#bossman

4 Likes

I mostly sat around, carbo loaded on the sofa, ready for Saturday. #Smashed it # Ive got this :rofl:

4 Likes

I ran to work and…

I’m going to run back. #boom #hurtlocker #gainz

4 Likes

Smash is a word used either to describe cheap potato substrate or to start the sentence which ends “her backdoors in”. As such, it’s not a word I have used for decades, and disturbs me when used to describe a workout.

5 Likes

Fully in the hurtbox last night, did a 30TT on the B30/1B, dragged myself through the guts of hell to 1:11:58 for a 25.1mph average on a course that has deeper craters than mars, never done over 25mph in anything other than a 10 before! :face_vomiting::grinning:

5 Likes

Can you use more superlatives please :yum:

1 Like

Such amazing tales from the hurtlocker. Just remember it is a privilege to be able to this and don’t forget the pics.

#blessed #barbietoes

1 Like

1000 burpes in 41 mins…

8 years ago

Never done one since, hurts to even think of them now

The end

3 Likes

Who’s old enough to know that if you truly mean business you will ‘crush it like a grape’ :wink:

4 Likes

Or if you wanna be all millenial about it then smash it like an avocado (with smoked salmon, chives and sourdough bread of course)

That’s so 2009 :rofl:

It’s bagel, poached egg and sriracha now. Topped with maple syrup streaky bacon

I live in the SW. It takes a while for these things to filter down!

Maple syrup and bacon :face_vomiting: - - >:us: :cow: :poop:

Gotta love the SW. where be that that blackbird too…

Well i’m Welsh, so it’d be an even weirder mash up! :joy:

1 Like

Me too

@Mungo2 here you go. Time to impress the assembled ‘masses’. Maximum dropping of names, superlatives and anything else :100:

1 Like

Just for you @Mungo2 :wink:

What’s all the fuss about the weather? If it ain’t raining it ain’t trainin’. I had a hoofing sesh yesterday, employing some serious strength & guile to deploy a smashfest upon the landscape like a titan sent by the gods of Amphibia to rain hell on all the crow-bags that dared look my way.

2 Likes