Your You Tube 'go to channels' for training

and then some. Scroll down to the 2019 stuff and have a read of that court extract. FMD what a drop-kick.

Which is ironic, because a tool struck him just the other week.

Wow, what a fruit-cake.

1 Like

To save anybody the hassle… I watched all 100 or so minutes of ‘IRONMIND - FULL MOVIE - My Plant Fuelled Challenge To Race The Ironman Triathlon’ whilst on the trainer at the weekend.

Don’t do it, what an absolute load of tosh.

Actually, it was so bad that it became slightly interesting because of how bad it is. For a start it barely even looks at diet in anyway, nor is it actually about Ironman, but instead follows some rather unlikable CEO type guy as he trains for his first Ironman 70.3. Such a shame that somebody puts the money in and effort to build a feature-length film docu about the sport and training for it, for it to be so poorly executed

Did then watch the Jim Walmsley documentary ‘Found on 49’ which I thought was actually really good.

1 Like

I will either watch a movie, mainly action based so don’t have to concentrate on actually listening to conversations, or coarse fishing programmes as I have recently got back into doing a bit of fishing