YouTube Thread

haha brilliant. Pre Cosmo, the JC had the best view of the strip in terms of VFM because it wasn’t built square on, it’s at an angle, so you look out your window and you can see either up or down the strip. We had a great view of the Paris.

I remember the little shop in the JC and the laundry around the back. Mum and I went to do some washing and had a great natter with some people in there, Aussies of course, they get everywhere. :smiley:

1 Like

I do play Poker when I go, and here in the UK occasionally, but never online.

Generally I choose Harrahs to play in, not sure why, possibly because there seems to be less pretension about the place.

But while I gamble, I am also an accountant so I play very conservatively, I have never lost doing this but 50/60% of the time I only break even.

Most I ever won was around $1200 dollars one evening, I walked Directly to the shops (Still open at 1AM) and bought a new iPd and a watch for LadyFlash. So yeah your observations make sense.

3 Likes

Biggest thing I’ve shot, I took that photo but don’t think there’s one of me. Probably nothing compared to the military guys here.

1 Like

Hint:

If you are ever going to go to one of these pay and play ranges on holiday out there, don’t come back through LAX with some of the used brass as a souvenir in your carry on.

That was a difficult day.

3 Likes

it has in the UK

1 Like

Incoming :grin:

Aaaaaaaaaaaargh!

I lasted 1min50s. :sweat_smile:

He does some excellent clips, his production values are through the roof on some but this was a miss for me.

I watched some of his motorcycle content in the past, its pretty good, if a little boring.

This however…

I think he does two things better than anyone else, presents engineering stuff in a way that is engaging and the other is the outdoor adventure films that he makes, to me they are off the scale (the budget dirtbike ones war crazy, and the Triumph one).

The rest is a bit in the middle but overall, he is one one the few folks on YT that I find very engaging.

Stuart Fillingham hates him, so that means he’s doing something right 'cos I can’t stand that miserable Yorkshire git.

Totally Agree on the technical stuff, particularly when he is testing kit by destroying it. I am a bit of a protection kit nerd - you will never see me without full kit, even on a short trip to the shops.

Witnessing a degloved lower leg at a trackday years ago saw to that. (Cheap Boots.)

1 Like

I like the comment that says “Don’t giver her the launch codes” :joy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gphXw27Agew&feature=emb_logo

I don’t really like this video going round as something funny. It’s a bunch of middle aged white men bullying that woman. Bunch of twats.

If I was in a meeting an someone spoke to someone else like that. It will be the last meeting they attend.

1 Like

Yes, apologies, for whatever the fuck it is I’ve done wrong on this fucking thread as well!

Wasn’t aimed at you, just more in general

1 Like

This is still my favourite motivational IM clip. Yes there’s too much Coldplay footage but I could watch Crowie run all day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPekmfnyS7U

Someone pointed me to this last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuqgj6zzt3E

ITS NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

Bit late to the Vegas/Gun party.

Never been to LV, and tbh I don’t want to, from the picture you guys paint. I have fired weapons yes. Bigger than a GPMG, yes, but it’s very rare. By 18 I had fired a 105 mm Light Gun :sweat_smile: Is ‘posting’ a grenade fun? Not really, as you would be stupid to stand there and admire your work! Once the pin is out, you just want shot of it. The worst are blanks; they make a right mess of your gas parts.

Anyone non-military shot tracer?

Here’s a great film, a dramatisation of the Invasion of the Falklands. "what the bloody hell are we shooting at?" :sweat_smile:

As in tracer bullets?

1 Like