1k Posts

Wow I’m at 1036 posts already :face_with_raised_eyebrow: No doubt aided by a mobile friendly site!

You can find it in your profile admin section

1 Like

you didn’t mention that it also gave a total read time, that’s a decent week of training right there

1 Like

Nice stats. I’m lagging way behind. I seem to be a bit of a Jorgan fan boy though. Most liked and most replied to :slight_smile:

that’s because he’s clearly the only one posting!!! haha

1 Like

Been meaning to post for a while - definitely increased traffic since the switch. Best sign tritalk 2.0 has worked.

2 Likes

Im glad it seems to have taken off. makes it worthwhile as the spam alone on the old site meant @GrahamO was spending many hours a week just deletign users and posts. Think we’ve had 2 posts since this went live in May! I just need to get around to finalising the plain HTML S3 version of the archive and get that live and kill the old site which is doing nothing but costs £25 a month to host due to its size. @Jorgan now needs to find a way to fund it which doesn’t involve my credit card :wink: ( to be fair in the year ive had it @Paul_L paid for a good 4 months and @Matthew_Spooner helped with a couple!

so for me 268 posts 16hrs read time 6.6k posts read and 526 likes given. seems I also am a @Jorgan fanboi

1 Like

Apparently I’m a regular poster which means I have access to a private lounge area. Gin and tonic please barman.

4 Likes

I got the same a week or so ago. Could never find it. Was hoping it would be some kind of hidden forum where all kinds of freaky shit is going down! :japanese_goblin:

3 Likes

Hang about I dont seem to have that. Fell left out now.

Trust level 3 bro … innit

3 Likes

I’m on about 500 posts, maybe I should do a triathlon or something :thinking:

Jeff

2 Likes

I haven’t done one in years!! :rofl:

1 Like

You mean you didnt get the invite. You are missing out :wink:

1 Like

what’s a triathlon

2 Likes

Woohoo earnt my level 3 badge. First thing I’ve achieved in years. Where the lounge at? Assume I also get paid to post now.

3 Likes

I actually awarded myself Level 4. Because I could :smile:

3 Likes

Thats like getting an IM tat without doing an Ironman.

1 Like

Would you not describe me as a ‘Leader’ on here? (waits. fingers tapping)

I would follow you anywhere, especially if you have cake.

What about lemon meringue pie?