These last 18 months have been shite, for a number of reasons, and I have dealt with it badly and ended up a bag of shit if I am being honest. I weigh more than I ever have, my blood pressure is shocking, I feel mentally and physically knackered. Next year I am going to sort my shit out, properly. I normally keep most stuff close to my chest but I am putting my goals here as a cathartic sharing of what I need to do.
I start a new job in the new year and that is going to give me the boost I need.
- Get down below 100kgs
- BP back to “normal”
- Stop eating bad food all the time.
- No booze: 1st Jan to my 40th at end of June
- Cycle to station / work every day! No excuses
- Get back into the habit of regular training. Not going to plan how much, just to make sure to start with I am clocking in a regular set of sessions.
- Finish (start would be an er, start) an Ironman
- Finish first Ultra
I will report on progress in 3/6/9 months in, if I have failed you may mock me relentlessly!
What is everyone else aiming to achieve next year?