Yes, bit early to be setting these, but I didn’t set any 2021 goals and I’ve started to think about the year ahead.
- 5k < 18:00 (3:36/km) [56.4] - Current PB 19:18 (3:52/km) [51.9] set in 2021
- 10k < 40:00 (4:00/km)  - Current PB 43:27 (4:21/km) set in 2014
- Half marathon < 1h30 (4:16/km)  - Current PB 1:35:00 (4:30/km) set in 2014
- 10 mile TT < 22:00 - Current PB 23:15 set in 2021
- Weigh < 76KG/12ST - Currently about 80KG
Starting next week I’m going to be going to track sessions once a week with the local athletics club.
Will swim once a week with the tri club, so no goals there, just not be completely shite.
According to Jack Daniels with my current 5km PB I should be able to meet my 10K & HM goals already I guess that means my 5k goal is probably the most ambitious.
For reference I’ll be 42 next year.
Edit: Have added [VDOT] values, shows the 5k is very aggressive and goals getting softer as I go longer.