2022 races

When do you want me to put you down as doing the audax @wheezy ?

Month of August. :+1:

1 Like

Cool. Going to leave it a few months till I have some solid training under my belt. I also get my "thank you for putting up with the utter fucktards you work with and not leaving bonus " in Feb so can pay all the entry fees and maybe buy a new bike at the same time :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Norm’s Helium Loops for me in March, confirmed. Backyard ultra-esque event, but with 250m elevation per 5km loop, on technical ground, in winter. :relaxed:

Probably Cotswolds Classic in July. Not booked yet, but I feel I have a bit of a score to settle, and it’s the smack down.

8 Likes

You want to get one of your Prof’s to check your noggin out :rofl:

3 Likes

Just the Cotswold Classic 1/2 in July for me so dar

3 Likes

Interested, kind of. :laughing:

2 Likes

Entered:
Pilgrims Challenge 66miles (2 days) - Feb
Rose of the Shires 54miles - April
Cape Wrath Ultra 250miles (8days) - May

Will probably add some swimrun events and other ultras, haven’t done a tri for 5 years, am I in the right forum ? :wink:

9 Likes

Anything goes around here!

2 Likes

April - Mallorca 312
September- IM Wales

5 Likes

Which distance are you going for?

1 Like

I can’t think of any word other than…. idiot! :joy:

2 Likes

Kona Feb?
IM Finland Aug
Triverest July
Zurich Marathon April

7 Likes

We become so accustom to things being listed in date order, that really threw me! Are they in order of priority or something like that?

Did 225 a couple of years back and will definitely get the lot done next year.

Weds - Sunday

Weds - Lighthouse and back
Thurs - up Lluc to Sa Calobra and back
Fri - easy spin to Muro/Sa Pobla
Sat - 312
Sunday - easy spin and home

Can’t think of a better way to spend 5 days

4 Likes

Cotswold 113 half IM in June for me so far.
Oh and the London half marathon in March or April or whenever they are doing it in 2022.

I’ve now signed up for Dresden 70.3 as well, it’s a week before Maastricht so will be a roadtrip :slight_smile:

Run is partly around the old town and crosses over the river and back.

God only knows whether it will be 35c or 17c chucking it down and blowing a hoolie!

4 Likes

I have seen a few mentions of it but maybe missed something. Is Cotswold Classic 2022 going to be a TT 2.0 smackdown? Same day as Holkham but not that much further time wise for me. Although the family weekend to North Norfolk coast might be easier to sell than a load of lakes near Cirencester :joy:

3 Likes

I’m not sure about Smackdown. Think GB may crush us all with a 1.17 half marathon, assuming follows correct bike route.

6 Likes

Yeah but I can’t swim! :joy:

2 Likes