2022 Weigh-in Thread

104.3kg - Starting point for the year.
Put about 5kg on over the last few weeks, eating crap and doing very little training. Hoping a few of those drop off pretty easily.
Short term target is get back under 100kg asap, long term 90kg.

12 Likes

81.7kg to start the year.

Goal is 72kg by the end of the year.

8 Likes

69Kg…. target is 62Kg racing weight

9 Likes

86.2kg. would like to be 80kg by TP100 in May

7 Likes

no scales

no idea

best way to live

10 Likes

139.6 starting point.

I’d like to be 110-115 for the Cotswold Classic in July. Aim for end of the year is 95kg.

7 Likes

78.2kg. Almost exactly 10kg heavier than this time last year. 72ish is the target.

9 Likes

103kg for me this morning, would like to see 90kg by the Cotswold spring classic in April

10 Likes

I’m 67.5kg at the moment but there would be no way I could get down to 62kg. My healthy race weight would be around 65kg any less and my wife gets concerned. I decided to kick start this by quitting the booze for a month or two

9 Likes

my ‘normal’ steady state weight is about 64 or 65Kg, so i’m quite a bit over at the moment… hence 62Kg is realistic…. I’ve got a bit of beer belly after xmas, and I suspect losing that alone will get me close! :grin:

3 Likes

68kg down from 75kg this time last year, think this is about my sweetspot weight wise.

7 Likes

:+1:

82kgs post poo this morning. That’s the heaviest I’ve been for a few years.

I’m going to go for dry January after initially taking the piss. I think there’s only been one day of December I haven’t had a drop.

The aim is 75 by the time I have to pin a number on

9 Likes

74kg starting - target 71 by May 8th for TP100

Dry Jan and up to Valentines except for 1 weekend when we are away

All remaining cake now binned. No refined sugar products for the foreseeable.

8 Likes

13 stone 9, the heaviest I’ve been in a long time.

It’s not even good weight, too. I just feel heavy.

Want to get down to 13 stone in 6 weeks, and down to nearly 12 by mid-May for the Edinburgh half marathon.

7 Likes

83.95Kg this morning. First target is 80.

2 Likes

81.5kg another post December high water mark.

Should get to 80 quickly then its the very slow drop down to 78kg where it gets really hard. I’d love to get to 75kg by Cotswold Classic.

4 Likes

Weight is good this year. Last few mornings have all been under the 72kgs mark, which is pretty much where I’ve hovered since the spring.

So I’ve not put any excess on this Christmas (unlike last year) but I still feel really bleurgh. Maybe a bit of muscle mass lost and swapped for fat?

Still, that’s a good point to start from. Really not ‘feeling’ good in my body at the mo though. Hopefully a few weeks of routine and consistent exercise will perk me up.

7 Likes

I could have written that pretty much word for word. The combination of a non-sport injury, work and Christmas has taken its toll over the last quarter. I’m really looking forward to getting back into a healthy existence, if you can call endurance healthy…

1 Like

No scales till 21 st Jan……

I will be AT LEAST 10% heavier than last weigh in… possibly more ?!