2022 Weigh-in Thread

That is not a weight trend you want to see.

1 Like

81.6Kg this morning. If it was always as easy as this, I’d be target weight in no time. Sadly from experience I know this rate of loss won’t continue.

2 Likes

Shit the bed, how did that happen? I mean, I know how, Five Guys delivery is part of it. I guess more how did I let that happen again. FARK.

5 Likes

It does seem to be a mysterious phenomenon for most of us! :wink:

138.8, down 2kg.

Rightly or wrongly I am trying the Fast 800 diet for a couple of weeks. Well 800 cals is bloody hard, so its more like the Fast 1k for me.

Not going to do it for long, but need a kick to get it started.

10 Likes

86.4 for me this morning. Must’ve taken my eye off the ball. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’m doing the skip breakfast, don’t eat too much lunch and just don’t shovel everything from the larder/fridge into your mouth in the evening diet.

At 11.45am every day after a few cups of coffee I am not nice to be around. I won’t be able to keep it up for long.

2 Likes

You do get used to not eating in the morning after a while, also try to not eat too late at night as I find that makes me hungry in the morning.

3 Likes

Finally got round to ordering a set of scales that talks to your phone etc…

Next weigh in on Saturday. Diet has been much improved and no booze

Have you thought about eating just once a day… OMAD

I think fasting is really powerful & is the diet answer a lot of people don’t know they are looking for. Nobody will ever sell you a fasting diet as there is no profit to be made except maybe a book or an app.

You can create your own rules whatever works for you, no need to stick to a specific plan. Don’t worry too much about the number of calories but be rigid about the gap between calorie intake.

If you eat your evening meal early and then eat nothing before you go to bed then when you wake you don’t feel hungry at all and your next meal is by choice not by hunger, no problem to skip breakfast. If you set a time limit to consume calories in the evening then that alone will cut out a load of crap and it’s black & white not grey. Eat something & you know your resetting the clock.

4 Likes

Yeah, I already do this. Eat early evening and then my next meal is lunch time. I try and push that as late as I can.

1 Like

Do you include tea and coffee in the fast window?

2 Likes

I do but it’s mostly black, not always though. Sometime a splash of milk, maybe about 30% of the time. I know it’s calories but I’m weak and yet another morning of a black tea doesn’t always appeal.

I was a good boy this morning :laughing:

1 Like

I normally drink black coffee by choice but sometimes I just need a proper cup of tea with milk.

I wasn’t good this morning and got a cappuccino at Nero on my walk back from nursery. Had a voucher to use up.

1 Like

I do ease off a bit of 16:8 on the weekends but not every weekend. This is the time I’m likely to have a shop bought frothy coffee.

I dont drink tea, its a cup of mud. I do have black coffee in fast window, I only ever drink black coffee. I have stopped drinking it at the minute though as I am trying to get my blood pressure down. not if that impacts it that much but doing all I can

1 Like

This 100% works for people who do lots of training like most on here, and “ normal “ people who do little or none.

Several people in work are doing it with varying levels of success … but it’s working for all of them.

The ones with the 8 hour window seem to be doing the best.

2 Likes

Just going through my 2021 plan and goals.
What went wrong etc.

My target weight for IMUK/Outlaw was 176lbs (I find weight easier in pounds, but convert back to metric)
I managed 179lbs for IMUK, but (probably stupidly), I was 176lbs for Outlaw 3 weeks later.
Twelve weeks after Outlaw I was 191lbs :rofl::see_no_evil:

Currently 185lbs / 84kg.
Want to lose 5kg, then another 5kg :man_shrugging:t4:

Here’s a graph starting at Outlaw 2010…decent trend for a few years :rofl:

2 Likes

85.7 this morning. Xmas largess taken care of :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes