2022 Weigh-in Thread

78.1Kg this morning for my first official reading of the year.

Goal weight is 76Kg, but I’m starting to think I should be aiming for a little lower.

7 Likes

Mine is on the way down as well, 3 consecutive weigh ins and heading in the right direction.

3 Likes

100.2kg, was expecting a bit of a bounce after gorging at Christmas and New Year’s eve in particular but not 4kg. Fridays are my rest day so shouldn’t be dehydrated or anything either.
I know it’s not real weight loss but puts me a lot nearer target than I thought I’d be.

5 Likes

Despite no alcohol, training every day and trying to eat healthier I’ve lost no weight at all

3 Likes

If it’s any help, I ate right yesterday, ran 6km and am 1kg heavier this morning! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

73.4 this morning - happy with that

5 Likes

First weigh in on the new scales on Thursday had me up to 82.95 kgs :sob:

This morning they have me at 81.8 - i’ll take that considering ive not exercised since Friday!

6 Likes

86.0 again for me

1 Like

How’s the 'rona?

Nearly there…….!

I must have the mildest form of it.

absolutely fine tbh, Friday night was the worst with a bit of hot/cold fever during the night but nothing too bad. I’ve had an intermitant cough, bit of a runny nose and a small on/off headache - also just feeling a little bit tired. I’ve not pushed myslef at all but If this is it i’m a happy man!

4 Likes

88.5kg for me :sob::see_no_evil:
First weigh in since November :pig::elephant:

3 Likes

some work to do then!

I think i’ll aim for weekly weigh ins. if i can get back to exercising on Friday and not stuff my face sat at home all week i should be ok - no booze is definitely helping - boring af though!

2 Likes

101.5 kg this morning, been trying to cut added sugar, some days this has left me with a headache and aching limbs like a smack addict having withdrawals. It also effects my mood a fair bit.

This isn’t even cold turkey, I just cut my full sugar drinks out. This could be a long road.

4 Likes

I wore a pair of 30” jeans on Saturday and thought I’d ballooned (I have exactly the same pair in a 32”)

So that’s an upside :man_shrugging:t4:

I could barely move, but I managed all day :rofl:

Most of my cycling kit is now “snug” so need to shift some for the summer kit season :frowning:

3 Likes

How can you be 88.5kgs and getting into 30" jeans? Are you 7ft tall? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

88.9kg holding steady despite cutting back alcohol and increasing exercise

BP 160
BF 39%, 34.7kg
BMI 30
Muscle mass 31.2%, 27.7kg

Hoping I can look back on this and laugh next year!

3 Likes

185cm - I’m not sure where it’s living?
I think mainly my chest and tiddies :baby_bottle::baby_bottle:

4 Likes

Ah, 185cm is pretty tall. I’m 178cm and getting into 34"

1 Like

I only notice this when I’m in the office :see_no_evil:
Two of my brothers are taller than me, most of my friends are roughly the same height.
My wife is 178cm.

I think I have a thing about “short” people :see_no_evil: