2023 TriTalk SausageFest/Smackdown/Sub5/Etc

Cash payments do wonders for timing adjustments :joy:

11 Likes

Do pound coins need to bagged up already or is it easier to leave in the piggybank?

I’m keen to do both Cotswold races in 2023. The 113 is in half term (with the Monday post being an Inset day) and the Classic is in the last 2 weeks of summer term, so not much is getting done and it all worked out well for us this year. A bit of a discount and a waiver on fees is a very nice offer if we can get a few of us to register together. I’m also keen on the CowMan half at Emberton which next year has been moved into (early) August rather than late July as it was this year.

3 Likes

Now I’m up and running again - this is a real possibility

5 Likes

Although - I’ll probably injure myself again

So…when are we arranging the group entry for the Cotswold 113 on June 4th?

Kind of want to commit to it, and have others committed so it definitely happens. Now? January?

1 Like

I’ve entered the July 113 Cotswold V2 via my tri club. I wasn’t going to do a tri next year, but we’ll peer pressure. Need to learn to ride a bike now.

3 Likes

Was thinking of this recently, I’ll need to wait a month or so before signing up due to the cost of the current holiday!

2 Likes

Im mulling this. Need to see how my shoulder is. Because Im not a IMJer I like to swim and I coulnt use aerobars with it like this either.

2 Likes

Organiser offered us a discount and extras so worth coordinating :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m ready for this!

4 Likes

Oh my god I am really thinking about swimming again to do this

10 Likes

I’m also ready for this.

2 Likes

I’m out :frowning:

Staying “local” next year

1 Like

Ok everyone I know it’s February but I think we need to get the ball rolling here. Can we get a decent number of names together and I’ll email Graeme?

@AndyG @leahnp @TROSaracen ?

3 Likes

I’m planning to go, not entered yet.

I’m up for this.

Will Graeme let us TTT the bike leg? :rofl:

5 Likes

Not sure which of the 2 113 events races to do yet. Will need to run it past the boss, but should be fine to do one of them.

1 Like

Tempted, but can’t commit till kids GCSE dates are confirmed :worried:

1 Like

I’m the same as my daughter will have exams during this time as well

1 Like