2023 Weigh-in Thread

106.8kg and 31.7% bodyfat according to my scales. I don’t take a lot of notice of the BF figure but it seems reliable from a trend perspective.
I just looked at last year’s start and I’m going to say exactly the same again (and probably every year before that too)
Put a few kgs on over the last few weeks so initial target is to get back under 100kg asap then something like 90kg in the longer term.
Let’s see if I can actually do something about it this time.

12 Likes

72kg and 11.5% body fat according to the App

Target 70kg by June 23rd

Resolutions:

No alcohol at home

No choc or refined sugar

Stick to training programme

10 Likes

84.5kg 15% bf (if the scale isn’t a lying turd)

Weight highest point for the last 7 ish years. Gonna get serious about it this time.

Target
80kg by end of Jan
78kg by end of Feb

Edit, I’d estimate bf at just over 20%

11 Likes

I’ve just polished off another fry up so the scales aren’t happening today :clown_face:

12 Likes

71kg this morning after not getting weighted for a few months. To be expected really as I’ve not been counting calories and have been concentrating on strength work. Hopefully some of that extra weight is muscle.
Aiming for 66kg ish for June so no rush.

8 Likes

103.6kg. The only reason I haven’t ordered a new shock absorber for the motorcycle is because you have to declare your weight and I’m not declaring that much! :joy:

13 Likes

93.9 this morning, I would like to get into the 70s this year.

7 Likes

76.3. !

Huge new year’s meal last night so expected I guess.

Some statements on here this morning fellas… I will continue the trend by saying that’s the heaviest I’ll be all year.

By some margin

100%.

6 Likes

79.8kg, up from 73.4kg in mid-November. That’s where 7 weeks of not exercising and completely taking the brakes off your diet gets you. Doing Veganuary, as I find it a helpful way to reset my diet. Will aim to get under 75kg by the end of the month.

9 Likes

102.7kg today at the age of 54. I was 78kg in 2005 when I did the London marathon in 2005, and mid 80s when I was doing iron distance races. So I need to drop a bit!

9 Likes

Another IaIn/Ian or one of the other Ian’s hiding behind a different username?

It’s like all the Pauls and Adams on here

4 Likes

69.6 kg. Sorry fellas but that’s nearly spot on for me, and even below last season’s race weight. Probably another kg off to be at ‘dream’ race weight

I would not recommend what happened to me last year as any sort of weight loss strategy, but living alone is a game changer. I now have absolute control of what edibles come through the door and that has been the major change.

If it ain’t calling you from the fridge, you can’t eat it.

19 Likes

I think another one. I’ve been on TT 1&2 for years but don’t post much!

5 Likes

… Jan running challenge- ‘ll drop weight quicker than you can say, ‘where’s my scales?’

1 Like

122kg, BF about 31%. Waist 114cm.

Main target for me is to get waist below 95cm and BF to about a 16-18% range. Not sure what that will look like from a weight perspective, probably about 94kg.

11 Likes

Good morning

36.4%, 85.4kg

Not overly confident in my hardware but it’s what I have.

5 Likes

68.3kg and 8%BF. Time to stop scoffing and get to race weight as my core race season is March to June so I need to get my finger out and drop the 3.5kg (5%)

11 Likes

Wrong thread man.

Head to things you are proud of…

7 Likes

None of my business, but is that healthy?

2 Likes

Sorry I meant 5% body weight to drop not body fat percentage. 7% BF is my target.

2 Likes