377 days (54 weeks)

:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Day 1, :rofl: 4.4km run in the woods. Very wheezy and slow.

17 Likes

Tenby?

1 Like

?
What is this ?

Are you getting sponsored ?

1 Like

:face_with_peeking_eye:

8 Likes

I have my covid voucher, must be used 2024, lets see how my chest handles a bit of structure and go from there, I guess there is Swansea and Weymouth also.

11 Likes

Bolton ! ?Lol.

Really hope you get to the line, swim is no bother obvs.

1 Like

Exactly what I’m doing.
Feel better already :white_check_mark::flushed:

6 Likes

:sweat_smile: I ran a spirited 6.3km today at 4:15/km pace. It’s like I’m considering a comeback… some cobwebs removed. Of late, most of my runs are xc with the dog, or carrying weight.

9 Likes

It is just a cash/monetary voucher? I have similar for Spain. Used some of it for Mallorca in 2021 but still have a chunk of credit leftover. Contemplating Barca 70.3 as that would give me the most time to try and train. Heart says enter the full, but head says that’s just not sensible.

What I’m also wondering is if I enter inside the first 90 days whether I’d then get the option to defer to 2025!

2 Likes

Come on Big Fellas let’s get amongst it the old geezers have still got it!

6 Likes

I believe its for the £400 i paid , need to double check, so yer not cutting it for this years price! But ive always wanted to do Wales, 2017 i pulled with my shoulder issue, 2020 covid happened so 3rd time lucky and 200ish quid is better than £610 a year later! Also after Cork and Bolton i fear for its future.

Ive provisionally booked a hotel, have until mid nov to pay deposit… lets see how i go…

2 Likes

Well obvs I’d crush Tenby. Ledge in the swim, axe on the bike, weapon on the run.

But it means peak training in school summer holidays; so it will never work (to my satisfaction) until my kids are adults.

6 Likes

Training big is overrated. Come on. Get up at it.

4 Likes

Yeah. Same - which is why Outlaw date works so well :face_with_peeking_eye:

It’s dark at 6am in August, too, so no early 5am 100m TT rides to be back by 10:30 :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

The least favourite part of IM training for me; the early lone 100 miler on a TT bike :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Obvs ……

2 Likes

32km runs for me :speak_no_evil:
I always need a :poop: after about 20km :flushed::roll_eyes:

I quite enjoy a 34kmh 165km ride :muscle:t3:
Do a couple of them on the TT bike, then 2 x 200km road bike rides. And loads of 100km TT bike rides :tada:

As my photo showed elsewhere (maybe above?) I quite enjoy the 4km OW swims :white_check_mark:
Mainly overtaking everyone in the lake :star_struck::joy:

6 Likes

pah road bike is where its at these days :wink:

3 Likes

:tipping_hand_man:

3 Likes

Day 2 1hr 10min / 32km easy ride on Zwift riding with a mate who’s in Leeds

Felt good as HR low enough to keep chest in check.

5 Likes